Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

4.5

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

on 7/20/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brush for bronzer. It's not too soft, and plenty large. only wish they would make a travel-friendly version (retractable).

Popular Makeup Brushes