Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

on 3/27/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great brush- very soft and great at dispersing bronzer over the face. I was originally using the bronzer brush from bare minerals and this is a huge upgrade. It allows the bronzer to look even on the face, whilst the previous brush definitely failed at that. Highly recommend.

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

on 11/19/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Where has this brush been all my life! I love it! It makes whichever bronzer I use look so smooth and blended. I use this everyday. If I could win the lottery- I buy every friend one. LisaLisa1 uses it on youtube.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this brush. Much better than the face blender brush for shimmer brick and bronzer. The hairs are soft and nice:)
I gave it only 4 stars because it doesnt come with a brush cover or cap and all of BB brushes smell so weird/bad!

on 6/29/2005 6:53:00 PM

This is the only Bobbi Brown brush that I do not like. It deposits too much bronzer on my face, is too coarse, and doesn't blend well. Unless you want blotches of bronzer on your cheeks, resist the urge to buy this one and get her Face Blender Brush instead; it gives much more natural results and feels fabulous. I wish I'd known.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Annelau summed my thoughts up nicely. Overall, I've loved the BB brushes I've purchased (face/kabuki, face blender, eyeliner, etc)...this one just doesn't do it well. (blend bronzer or shimmerbrick). The face blender brush, on the other hand is HG material...so soft & it blends BB's shimmerbrick like a dream!!!