Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea how large my face has to be to enjoy using this brush for a bronzer.
This brush is huge. I have high forehead and when I swipe bronzer near my hairline I almost touch my brows. Also the brush itself is somehow stiff and paired with highly pigmented Bobbi Brown bronzer gives way too much coverage. I always need to spent about five minutes to blend it out with a blending brush.
Since I own almost every Bobbi Brown brush, I must say that her Powder brush is way better choice for a bronzer application. It's actually perfect for that!
I ended up using this brush to apply setting powder, but once I discovered ELF flat top brush, there is no way I'm going to use this one. Yes, you heard me right. 3$ brush turned out to be better than almost 60$ brush.

Don't buy it. It's not good for a bronzer.

on 4/17/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had the Bronzing brush demonstrated on me at a makeover event,
and decided to buy one since it filled a gap in my collection.
I use it for bronzer and lighter glow-y blushes, which go on easy,
fast, perfect, almost magical. A joy to use! Expensive, but I'm so
glad I got this brush.

on 8/13/2004 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

TO USE: press it on the bronzing powder a couple of times, keeping it slanted and not straight. Then sweep on cheek. When you acheive the desired intensity, sweep the brush on forehead, nose and chin without picking up more bronzing powder from the compact. Repeat on other cheek. I got the brush for easy application of the BB bronzer. It's soft and does its job perfectly. I love it, helps me achieve a natural look.

on 4/25/2003 11:22:00 PM

Have to agree with Lynn and Kealoha
on this brush. It is a beautiful quality brush but not for bronzer. The brush is way to densely packed and picks up too much bronzer and leaves a blotch on the cheeks.
Does not allow for an even dusting of bronzer that looks natural.
I'm glad I'm not the only one this brush does not work for.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice brush, but it seems to deposit a clump of bronzer that I have to brush a lot to disperse. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but it shouldn't be that tough!

Popular Makeup Brushes