Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

on 11/3/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this brush at all. I own almost every Bobbi brown brush, but this one wasn't soft enough and it's very hard to get the exact amount of blush or bronzer on you face. I will searh for anoher bronzer brush.

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

Popular Makeup Brushes