Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

4.3

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

on 4/27/2006 2:23:00 AM

I really like this brush! It's easy to use and deposits just the right amount of color on my face (I tap the product with the brush once) so you get a nice sunkissed glow without streaking or obvious bronzer lines.

Unlike many others I don't think the bristles are too stiff - actually I'd like them to be a tiny bit stiffer.

I'd like to mention that I haven't tried this with a BB bronzer yet - so far I've used it with Sisley's and Dior's Terra Bella with nice and subtle results. Even too subtle with the Dior one for my taste, as I have to layer the product for it to show up. For reference I'm an FFF, NC25.

I'm glad I decided to get this brush and would buy again in a heartbeat. continued >>

on 8/10/2001 10:48:00 AM

This is a big fluffy brush that will lightly dust face, neck, shoulders with her bronze powder. It is made of pony hair.

on 7/20/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brush for bronzer. It's not too soft, and plenty large. only wish they would make a travel-friendly version (retractable).

Popular Makeup Brushes