Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea how large my face has to be to enjoy using this brush for a bronzer.
This brush is huge. I have high forehead and when I swipe bronzer near my hairline I almost touch my brows. Also the brush itself is somehow stiff and paired with highly pigmented Bobbi Brown bronzer gives way too much coverage. I always need to spent about five minutes to blend it out with a blending brush.
Since I own almost every Bobbi Brown brush, I must say that her Powder brush is way better choice for a bronzer application. It's actually perfect for that!
I ended up using this brush to apply setting powder, but once I discovered ELF flat top brush, there is no way I'm going to use this one. Yes, you heard me right. 3$ brush turned out to be better than almost 60$ brush.

Don't buy it. It's not good for a bronzer.

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

on 11/19/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Where has this brush been all my life! I love it! It makes whichever bronzer I use look so smooth and blended. I use this everyday. If I could win the lottery- I buy every friend one. LisaLisa1 uses it on youtube.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

on 4/27/2006 2:23:00 AM

I really like this brush! It's easy to use and deposits just the right amount of color on my face (I tap the product with the brush once) so you get a nice sunkissed glow without streaking or obvious bronzer lines.

Unlike many others I don't think the bristles are too stiff - actually I'd like them to be a tiny bit stiffer.

I'd like to mention that I haven't tried this with a BB bronzer yet - so far I've used it with Sisley's and Dior's Terra Bella with nice and subtle results. Even too subtle with the Dior one for my taste, as I have to layer the product for it to show up. For reference I'm an FFF, NC25.

I'm glad I decided to get this brush and would buy again in a heartbeat. continued >>

The MA at the Bobbi Brown counter used this brush on me to apply the BB bronzer. It was scratchy and the application was uneven (despite what the MA said, the mirror doesn't lie). It applies bronzer too heavily and isn't very useful for blending so I had a definite "bronzer line." Don't waste your money - invest in the Face Brush (aka kabuki) instead.