Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea how large my face has to be to enjoy using this brush for a bronzer.
This brush is huge. I have high forehead and when I swipe bronzer near my hairline I almost touch my brows. Also the brush itself is somehow stiff and paired with highly pigmented Bobbi Brown bronzer gives way too much coverage. I always need to spent about five minutes to blend it out with a blending brush.
Since I own almost every Bobbi Brown brush, I must say that her Powder brush is way better choice for a bronzer application. It's actually perfect for that!
I ended up using this brush to apply setting powder, but once I discovered ELF flat top brush, there is no way I'm going to use this one. Yes, you heard me right. 3$ brush turned out to be better than almost 60$ brush.

Don't buy it. It's not good for a bronzer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this brush. Much better than the face blender brush for shimmer brick and bronzer. The hairs are soft and nice:)
I gave it only 4 stars because it doesnt come with a brush cover or cap and all of BB brushes smell so weird/bad!

on 9/13/2003 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also agree this is not the best brozer brush, it leaves some brozer powder on my forehead. I think the Face Blender Brush is much better than this one.

Popular Makeup Brushes