Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.5

on 3/27/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great brush- very soft and great at dispersing bronzer over the face. I was originally using the bronzer brush from bare minerals and this is a huge upgrade. It allows the bronzer to look even on the face, whilst the previous brush definitely failed at that. Highly recommend.

on 11/3/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this brush at all. I own almost every Bobbi brown brush, but this one wasn't soft enough and it's very hard to get the exact amount of blush or bronzer on you face. I will searh for anoher bronzer brush.

on 8/13/2004 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

TO USE: press it on the bronzing powder a couple of times, keeping it slanted and not straight. Then sweep on cheek. When you acheive the desired intensity, sweep the brush on forehead, nose and chin without picking up more bronzing powder from the compact. Repeat on other cheek. I got the brush for easy application of the BB bronzer. It's soft and does its job perfectly. I love it, helps me achieve a natural look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice brush, but it seems to deposit a clump of bronzer that I have to brush a lot to disperse. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but it shouldn't be that tough!