Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.6

on 1/14/2017 6:08:00 AM

This was the second bobbi brush I bought and my favourite.

You don't have to think about your bronzer when using it. It blends so well, the edges of the brush make it impossible to get those horrible bronzer lines. You get such a seamless transition between bronzer and foundation. I honestly in the morning, half asleep just sweep it into my bobbi bronzer and dust it about and don't have to worry about any disasters.

I used to use a real techniques one that was cheaper and also a drug store one so I can really appreciate a good quality, easy brush like this one.

In my opinion a brilliant investment. I've gone on to get a lot of bobbi brushes bit by bit. I would start with the blusher and bronzer brushes because they make the most difference to your makeup. Another one that is brilliant is the powder brush.

No use in buying nice makeup and applying them with bad tools!

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

on 9/29/2013 1:44:00 AM

This brush reminds me of a kabuki brush but with a longer handle. The brush head itself is pretty dense and is too large for bronzing. I already have a small face as it is and I don't feel as though this brush gives proper placement for contouring. With it's price tag, I definitely wouldn't recommend this brush as it can get pretty scratchy (it's scratchier than my Cat Cosmetics kabuki). Definitely expected better quality from Bobbi Brown.

on 5/3/2013 9:26:00 AM

Great quality of the brush but the shape is way too big for bronzer live Bobbi's brushes but this is not a favourite it just sits in my make up case . I like the bobbi brown face blender brush instead

bought this brush in hong kong for hkd 500, approx usd70. i would say overall is fair. hair quality of course is good, and no hair falls out during application. but i do not see any point that i have to fall in love with. i use this brush with nars bronzer langusa, fabulous color to apply on asian face. good luck to u all.

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

on 11/19/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Where has this brush been all my life! I love it! It makes whichever bronzer I use look so smooth and blended. I use this everyday. If I could win the lottery- I buy every friend one. LisaLisa1 uses it on youtube.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

on 3/31/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I could see why people wouldn't like this brush, it's not very soft at all!!! it kinda hurts my face when i use it to blend in bronzer or blush...
However i don't use this for bronzer but blush, and i think the flat top really helps blend the blush into my cheeks... Any who! don't think ill buy again because it's not as soft as it should be :(

on 4/27/2006 2:23:00 AM

I really like this brush! It's easy to use and deposits just the right amount of color on my face (I tap the product with the brush once) so you get a nice sunkissed glow without streaking or obvious bronzer lines.

Unlike many others I don't think the bristles are too stiff - actually I'd like them to be a tiny bit stiffer.

I'd like to mention that I haven't tried this with a BB bronzer yet - so far I've used it with Sisley's and Dior's Terra Bella with nice and subtle results. Even too subtle with the Dior one for my taste, as I have to layer the product for it to show up. For reference I'm an FFF, NC25.

I'm glad I decided to get this brush and would buy again in a heartbeat. continued >>

Popular Makeup Brushes