Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.5

on 1/14/2017 6:08:00 AM

This was the second bobbi brush I bought and my favourite.

You don't have to think about your bronzer when using it. It blends so well, the edges of the brush make it impossible to get those horrible bronzer lines. You get such a seamless transition between bronzer and foundation. I honestly in the morning, half asleep just sweep it into my bobbi bronzer and dust it about and don't have to worry about any disasters.

I used to use a real techniques one that was cheaper and also a drug store one so I can really appreciate a good quality, easy brush like this one.

In my opinion a brilliant investment. I've gone on to get a lot of bobbi brushes bit by bit. I would start with the blusher and bronzer brushes because they make the most difference to your makeup. Another one that is brilliant is the powder brush.

No use in buying nice makeup and applying them with bad tools!

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

on 4/17/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had the Bronzing brush demonstrated on me at a makeover event,
and decided to buy one since it filled a gap in my collection.
I use it for bronzer and lighter glow-y blushes, which go on easy,
fast, perfect, almost magical. A joy to use! Expensive, but I'm so
glad I got this brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this brush. Much better than the face blender brush for shimmer brick and bronzer. The hairs are soft and nice:)
I gave it only 4 stars because it doesnt come with a brush cover or cap and all of BB brushes smell so weird/bad!

on 4/26/2005 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

So far this is the only BB brush I didn't like, and for several reasons. Firstly, the bristles of this bronzer brush are too densely packed, picking up too much color. Secondly, the bronzer application was difficult, resulting in blotchy and streaky areas on my face, no matter how careful I tried using it. Thirdly, it's not soft enough for my liking. And lastly, sadly this brush shed from the beginning and still does. From Bobbi Brown I much the face blender brush, for a good Bronzer Brush I recently splurged on Tom Ford's and that one in my view is the best one on the market!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Annelau summed my thoughts up nicely. Overall, I've loved the BB brushes I've purchased (face/kabuki, face blender, eyeliner, etc)...this one just doesn't do it well. (blend bronzer or shimmerbrick). The face blender brush, on the other hand is HG material...so soft & it blends BB's shimmerbrick like a dream!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes