Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.7

on 1/14/2017 6:08:00 AM

This was the second bobbi brush I bought and my favourite.

You don't have to think about your bronzer when using it. It blends so well, the edges of the brush make it impossible to get those horrible bronzer lines. You get such a seamless transition between bronzer and foundation. I honestly in the morning, half asleep just sweep it into my bobbi bronzer and dust it about and don't have to worry about any disasters.

I used to use a real techniques one that was cheaper and also a drug store one so I can really appreciate a good quality, easy brush like this one.

In my opinion a brilliant investment. I've gone on to get a lot of bobbi brushes bit by bit. I would start with the blusher and bronzer brushes because they make the most difference to your makeup. Another one that is brilliant is the powder brush.

No use in buying nice makeup and applying them with bad tools!

on 3/27/2016 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a great brush- very soft and great at dispersing bronzer over the face. I was originally using the bronzer brush from bare minerals and this is a huge upgrade. It allows the bronzer to look even on the face, whilst the previous brush definitely failed at that. Highly recommend.

After seeing the reviews for this on LidalisaD1 youtube I decided to give it a try. All I can say is I love it. I try to be specific in my reviews so you guys will know what makes it so special but I'm having trouble naming it. It is very high quality, it seems to pick up the right amount of bronzer for all over or specific bronzing placement on the face. It just works nicely and I reach for it often (always an indication you LIKE IT). Bobbi Brown was offering 20% off at her website so it was a bit of a better deal than Sephora.

on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

on 6/2/2013 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for bronzer! Super soft and no shedding. Great quality.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

This is my first makeup brush from Bobbi Brown, and I have to say that I totally love this brush! It's super soft and high quality. For me, this is a very versatile brush. I mostly use it for bronzer. It can be used as a contour brush too by using the side of the brush to apply the product, and use the bristles on top to blend out. Or even apply powders and blushes. The only one thing that I don't like is just the price, it's too expensive. It did shed a lil' bit a few months and then it stopped. Now I couldn't live without this brush.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

on 11/19/2011 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Where has this brush been all my life! I love it! It makes whichever bronzer I use look so smooth and blended. I use this everyday. If I could win the lottery- I buy every friend one. LisaLisa1 uses it on youtube.

on 4/17/2011 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I had the Bronzing brush demonstrated on me at a makeover event,
and decided to buy one since it filled a gap in my collection.
I use it for bronzer and lighter glow-y blushes, which go on easy,
fast, perfect, almost magical. A joy to use! Expensive, but I'm so
glad I got this brush.

on 6/13/2010 9:30:00 AM

great brush, i get just the right amount of bronzer to give a natural glowy look
the bristles are very soft, and although it did shed the first few times i used it, it hasn't happened since

Popular Makeup Brushes