Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

2.7

The MA at the Bobbi Brown counter used this brush on me to apply the BB bronzer. It was scratchy and the application was uneven (despite what the MA said, the mirror doesn't lie). It applies bronzer too heavily and isn't very useful for blending so I had a definite "bronzer line." Don't waste your money - invest in the Face Brush (aka kabuki) instead.

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

Popular Makeup Brushes