Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea how large my face has to be to enjoy using this brush for a bronzer.
This brush is huge. I have high forehead and when I swipe bronzer near my hairline I almost touch my brows. Also the brush itself is somehow stiff and paired with highly pigmented Bobbi Brown bronzer gives way too much coverage. I always need to spent about five minutes to blend it out with a blending brush.
Since I own almost every Bobbi Brown brush, I must say that her Powder brush is way better choice for a bronzer application. It's actually perfect for that!
I ended up using this brush to apply setting powder, but once I discovered ELF flat top brush, there is no way I'm going to use this one. Yes, you heard me right. 3$ brush turned out to be better than almost 60$ brush.

Don't buy it. It's not good for a bronzer.

on 12/13/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: After I used this a few months, it started shedding like crazy!

This brush is so soft and doesn't shed. It is pricey, but totally worth it in my opinion. Perfect size, shape and density for applying bronzer. I highly recommend it, and if anything ever happened to mine, I would repurchase immediately!

on 4/25/2003 11:22:00 PM

Have to agree with Lynn and Kealoha
on this brush. It is a beautiful quality brush but not for bronzer. The brush is way to densely packed and picks up too much bronzer and leaves a blotch on the cheeks.
Does not allow for an even dusting of bronzer that looks natural.
I'm glad I'm not the only one this brush does not work for.