Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

Bobbi Brown bronzing brush

3.5

on 9/30/2013 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

great brush, its good for light coverage of bronzer or blush or even for face powder if you only need light coverage. the brush is super soft, no shedding so far. it's softer than shu uemura 18R brush which i have been using.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how poorly reviewed this brush is on here, I have the original flat top version and I love it.
The brush does not shed or smell after washing it, and it does not leave streaks on my face when I apply my Bobbi Brown blush.
I have even used it to apply Revlon's colorstay mineral foundation powder to my face and it leaves my face looking airbrushed.

on 1/20/2012 3:23:00 AM

Bobbi Brown brushes are of exceptional quality and the bronzing brush fulfilled all expectations. It's wonderfully soft and applies my Guerlain Teracotta Bronzer smooth and evenly. I HATE the price - AUD$70 and am always a bit disappointed at how BB packages their brushes considering they cost so much money.

I also own the BB Face blender brush and find that brush more scratchy compared to the bronzing brush although no noticeable difference in term sof application.

This review is for the new Bobbi Brown bronzer brush and I have uploaded a picture of it above. It is completely different to the old one. This new brush is gorgeous. It is soft, soft, soft, and has a domed top. It is fairly full but not so full that you get too much colour so it's perfect for bronzer application. I got a little bit of shedding with the first few applications and washes, but I've had it for 3 months now and there is no shedding. The hairs are really of a superior quality.

I also used to own the old Bobbi bronzer brush and the two are nothing alike. I can understand all the negative reviews below because the hairs were rough, the brush was flat top and shed a lot. I hope people invest in the newer version as I can thoroughly recommend it. It's expensive but a real investment.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only brush of Bobbi's that I didn't like. I find that it's quite stiff compared to others and it doesn't blend well. Every time I use it, i have to make sure I don't have streaks all over my cheeks. I tried it with bronzers, highlighters and the shimmer bricks and had problems with all of them. Not something I would recommend. And it scratches too! Very rough texture. I keep using it to try to somehow grow to like it but I have yet come to that stage.

on 6/29/2005 6:53:00 PM

This is the only Bobbi Brown brush that I do not like. It deposits too much bronzer on my face, is too coarse, and doesn't blend well. Unless you want blotches of bronzer on your cheeks, resist the urge to buy this one and get her Face Blender Brush instead; it gives much more natural results and feels fabulous. I wish I'd known.

on 5/25/2005 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nice short handle brush with nice bristles that are packed well.

Great for the shimmer brick.

BB does it again with good quality

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Annelau summed my thoughts up nicely. Overall, I've loved the BB brushes I've purchased (face/kabuki, face blender, eyeliner, etc)...this one just doesn't do it well. (blend bronzer or shimmerbrick). The face blender brush, on the other hand is HG material...so soft & it blends BB's shimmerbrick like a dream!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice brush, but it seems to deposit a clump of bronzer that I have to brush a lot to disperse. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but it shouldn't be that tough!

on 7/20/2001 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great brush for bronzer. It's not too soft, and plenty large. only wish they would make a travel-friendly version (retractable).

Popular Makeup Brushes