Boots Eyeshadow brush

No Image

3.5

on 3/28/2012 1:39:00 AM

My friend had this one. She convinced me to try this but I really love my Bhumi Mega Shadow. It's great. I love it!

on 1/24/2012 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This brush sheds like mad!!! I was hoping it would stop after a while, but it hasn't. Not sure it's just mine, but for 7.50 I find this quite expensive. Fortunately I used my 5 off voucher for this, otherwise I would have been really annoyed. Disappointing purchase, especially as I like the shape and it's relatively soft (could be softer though!). The shedding makes this unusable.

on 11/19/2010 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This caught my attention at Boots - it's supposed to be a dupe of the much loved MAC 217 brush. I find the brush good for applying an all-over wash of colour on the lid and for blending, less so for more detailed "crease work". Compared to the MAC 217, this is softer, less firm and less tapered.
At GBP 6.50 it did not break the bank and it is designed by Lisa Eldridge, who is one of my favourite make-up artists.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for forever...I liked it, until I bought the ELF studio eyeshadow brush for $1 and I seem to grab that one more...its softer. But this one is still a good brush...the bristles are a little tough though

on 5/16/2007 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful brush, not sure about the quality compared to other brushes but it does the job great, i use this for eyeshadow across the top lid, and also for concentrated areas of powder. In UK costs 5 so i guess thats quite cheap ?! Would Reccomended and Buy Again.

on 6/2/2003 12:11:00 PM

This is a short handled shadow brush and matches well with my MAC brushes because of its black handle. This has quite a short fat head with a nice curve to the bristles. The bristles are soft too. This is best used for washes as it is good for wide sweeps but very precise for elsewhere. D.xx

Popular Makeup Brushes