4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

My absolute favorite lip liner. The shade is just spot on for golden-toned Asians (I'm a NC35). A flesh toned nude shade that makes me look like I had my makeup professionally done. This probably would be the lip liner I'd use for my wedding, whenever that happens. I look fresh and bright with this lip liner, but naturally so. It's cheap and widely available in drug stores, so if you're of a light to medium, golden complexion, I definitely think this is worth picking up for an inexpensive treat. It's a wooden pencil, so you'll have to sharpen it, but I do prefer that over retractables where they are so prone to breaking off.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

These have a really nice formula, super silky and lightweight, almost like a stain. I don't like this particular shade as a lipliner, since it is a little too warm and bright.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

Rimmel's Tiramisu is my go-to lipliner for almost any lip color...no joke. Of course I knew it'd be a match made in heaven seeing as it's named after my favorite dessert (I mean I know that's irrelevant but how can you ignore such a delicious name?) Even on its own, it's absolutely gorgeous - it's the perfect warm, subtle caramel color that works for day or night. It's not too dark and not too light, which I think makes it a great option for lighter-skinned individuals who are loving the brown lip trend but find it washes them out too much. (However honestly, I wouldn't recommend it if you have pink undertones...it seems to be more of a shade meant for warmer tones, which makes sense as to why so many people may find it too orangey). Tiramisu also perfect for toning down really bright or intense lipsticks and transforming them into lovely, rich, earthy shades that are absolutely unique and cannot be duped. I intend to buy several of these because I know I'll be going through them rapidly. Everyone needs this and I can't stop falling in love every time I apply it.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

This is a standard pencil that requires sharpening. It is creamy and better-than-average about not bleeding. The color Tiramisu pulls quite a bit of orange on me, not the brownish neutral that it appears. I have several other lip pencils that are color dupes with the color name taupe. I am an NC15 so I think this color would not look so orange on someone with a darker skin tone.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

VERY orange on me, this is NOT a Dupe for MAC spice, not even close.. dont know where that came from, I broke down and got MAC spice.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

6 years ago

I bought this because I saw it used in some awesome makeup tutorial, but it didn't work for me. It applied ok but ultimately the color is too brown-pink. Not flattering on the skin and it made my teeth look yellow. I thought it would be a pinky nude.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Good ideas to use with WnW Bare It All or Maybelline Mocha Muse as I have both already ;) I use Tiramisu with EL Tiramisu or Clinique Bamboo Pink lipsticks. This l/l is really soft in texture so I need to sharpen it every morning that I use it, so that's made it be over half used up already, so I think I would only repurchase it if I hasn't already bought EL Spice, & MAC Strip Down/Subculture lipliners already. I may try Clover next time, I don't always replace things I've used up because I am onto the next best latest greatest thing, but the improvements I would suggest to the Rimmel corporation is to make it less soft (but then again not too hard! There is a happy medium!) so I don't hafta sharpen it all the time therefore wasting product & I would rather see this shade in an automatic twist up pencil. (Ahh, I guess that's what Jordana is for! LOL)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is part of my everyday routine. The colors spice, wild clover, and tiramisu are all my everyday lip colors. I bought this when wild clover was out one day and was not disappointed. It's slightly darker and browner than spice, and substantially more so than wild clover but exceptionally wearable nonetheless. All the colors from this collection last all day (and I mean all day, I work in a restaurant) and I get compliments on it daily. Between this and the two other colors I mentioned earlier you will find your everyday, MLBB(ish) shade and then some. Guaranteed.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

My HG lipliner!! I first saw this on nuberxo's channel and she was raving about how great it is for girls with medium/olive skin tones and darker. Since she and I have similar coloring I decided to get it and wow she was right! My everyday lip is this liner paired with Bare It All by Wet 'n Wild. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

6 years ago

Unfortunately just too orangey on me and only usable for very peach toned lipsticks. Was hoping for a pinky neutral beige type shade going by the name/packaging. Texture not too bad though and it is long lasting.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral