AHAVA Advanced Mineral Shower Gel

AHAVA Advanced Mineral Shower Gel
Advanced Mineral Shower Gel

4.6

I love the way this makes my skin feel...so smooth!!! Very good product for some intimate moments w/ your boyfriend ;)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love AHAVA products, the hand and foot mineral cream to be exact, but this is an average body wash. Just a very expensive one.

I must concur with the majority of other reviews here! AHAVA's mineral shower gel lathers up wonderfully, leaving my skin feeling clean and soft with a light scent. Both women and men could use this product, as the fragrance is neither "masculine" nor "feminine." This shower gel has a gentle formula, which is a big plus in my book. I would definately purchase this again. Also, I like that AVAHA often has sets. I bought this in a set with the mineral body lotion, the hand cream and the foot cream. Great quality and it is reasonably priced, (I bought several sets from Sam's Club)!

on 7/21/2007 2:37:00 PM

This is a really great shower gel with a nice smell that cleans well and doesn't strip your skin. What more could you ask for?

This is my favorite out of the trio of Ahava products my sister got for me. I love shower gels and this one was not too overpoweringly perfumed, left my skin feeling loved, and even left me with velvety smooth skin. I'm in love!

on 3/10/2005 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great shower gel! I am in love with the Ahava Hand Cream and this body wash is great! I got this gel from a swapper and tried it right away.. The smell of it is really fresh and clean and not very overwhelming at all. Just a little bit created a bunch of lather too. After I showered, I noticed that my skin felt great! Soft and smooth.. Like I didn't need moisturizer. But I always lotion up after I shower out of habit, so I don't really know how it would be without lotion. I have used a ton of shower gels and this one keeps my skin soft not dry after a shower!

on 2/17/2005 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice shower gel, period. It smells light & fresh-even the guys will like using it. It also makes me feel very clean without drying my skin - great after working out at the gym.

on 3/7/2004 4:52:00 PM

Nice shower gel. I actually prefer the Dermud Shower creme and the glycerin soap. I just find bar soaps easier to use and more cost effective. In fact, I like Ahava bar soaps very much.

on 4/7/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nice shower gel. Lathers well, nice clean scent but it isn't a scent that hangs around to clash with your fragrance. I have repurchased this over and over again.

on 3/12/2003 4:36:00 PM