NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 7/3/2018 2:02:00 AM

My HG of bronzers! No shimmer, not too orange, not too dark, just perfect subtle warm summary bronze. When applied lightly this is very natural looking, but can be built up for a more dramatic tanned look. Lasts most of the. I even use this sometimes in my crease & outer v for a natural quick eye look. For reference , I’m about an NC 35

on 12/20/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A lil bit hard to open, but it comes with a mirror! And for three dollars... Such a gorgeous, natural bronzer. Makes you look goddess-like. Would definitely buy over and over again. Only downside is there's only one color and it doesn't suit darker skinned people because it wouldn't show up. But still, overall a wonderful bronzer that applies great and looks great and stays a-slayin' on your skin!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have an asian medium skintone and I kind of have to build this up to show up on my skin. It has an orange undertone so don't put too much or it will really look orange on your cheeks. I quite like it, the color is nice- it makes your skin look so sunkissed/tan and I just noticed that this lasted on me for more than eight hours which is really good considering that I have oily skin. The only reason why I won't be repurchasing this again is because I am a bronzer junkie and I love trying out bronzers from different brands (and I haven't hit pan on any of them yet- which is my mission because I feel like I'm wasting money if I don't use up!) and to be honest I haven't really found my HG bronzer yet. For the price this is really a steal and is a good quality drugstore bronzer! Give it a try, it's not bad at all and a lot of people say that this is a dupe for the hoola bronzer which I'm yet to try one day!

on 12/21/2016 11:03:00 PM

I love the packaging and the color. However, it lasts only around 1 hour.

on 10/21/2016 2:46:00 PM

I bought this a long time ago and I remember throwing it away after a short while. It was way too orange for me at the time, then again I did only have like one or two makeup brushes and I probably was heavy-handed. I don't know what made me try this again but I bought it again and I like it this time. I can't use a dense brush or else it will look really orange but as long as I use a loose fluffy brush it looks great on me. I also like to use it on my eyelids when I don't feel like going for a full eyeshadow look. you get a lot of product for cheap which is also a great benefit.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this bronzer, its warm toned so if you're cool toned you may not like this...However, on my warm light medium skin (as its now winter) I find it really natural and flattering.

The packaging could be better as I assume the plastic connection will break one day but the product is great and I'd definitely repurchase (despite the price inflation to find it here).

recommended

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hated it.
I found this to be very orange on my skin.
It is a warm shade and I do not see how this could be used for contouring but maybe more for warming up the face.
Personally I did not care for this at all.

A really good bronzer for warming up the face and adding a natural sunkissed contour. However, I would not use it for straight up contouring.. It's too warm.
It definitely doesn't show up orange on my face which I know a lot of people claim it does. Perhaps it's because of my already warm toned skin?

The packaging is cheap but really sturdy and for only $3 I can't complain.

All in all, it's a complete bargain.

on 6/22/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer so much. I just wish it came in more shades. The packaging is great. There is a good sized mirror and the compact snaps firmly shut. The sponge that came with it is pretty much useless. The bronzer itself is a light, warm brown that looks amazing on my light-medium Asian complexion. Doesn't look orange on me, just warm. It blends well, is super finely milled, and nicely pigmented. I wouldn't recommend this for heavy contouring though, as it is way too warm for that. I use this bronzer everyday and would recommend it to anyone that is in the light to medium skin tone spectrum.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The number 1 reason I love this is because it's matte. No glitter! It's a great price, lasts a long time, you don't need much, and it's a pretty color. Not too dark or orange.