New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Filtered by hair type : Other
New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 12/6/2015 8:07:00 AM

This bronzer is a great bronzer and for the price even better. I have a fair complexion and this bronzer does not make it look muddy or the orange and the color payoff it really good!! It is a good bronzer for most skin tones and the formula is a texture this bronzer applies well and easy to blend. Check it out

everyone is right! this is a really great bronzer especially for the price. i have combo oily skin and it stays all day !!

on 11/6/2014 11:33:00 PM

NO NO and NO! Made me break out and my skin is not even that sensitive!

on 7/6/2014 12:55:00 PM

I've been trying to step up my contour game lately so I decided to finally try out this inexpensive cult favorite. I think I may have purchased it at 40% off, so it ended up being extraordinarily cheap.

I'm naturally a medium tannish color, but currently tanner than usual due to the summer sun, so this is a rather subtle contour on me. Which isn't a bad thing considering my novice contourer status. The powder is seemingly fine milled and applies rather evenly, although patchiness does result from time to time. I do enjoy that this bronzer has no shimmer and it doesn't translate into too orangey of a color, although this is definitely a warmer bronzer. I think lasting power is about average on my combination skin - I only use it as a cheek contour and I'm normal in that area. I do always use setting spray, just as a precautionary measure. I think this is probably a lovely bronzer for fairer skinned ladies, especially those with warmer complexions.

The packaging of course feels very cheap and flimsy and you can forget about getting any utility out of the sponge that's included, or is it inserted strictly to prevent the powder from breaking during transit? This bronzer is made in China and the packaging sure as heck reflects that.

Would I repurchase this? Probably not as I think I need something darker and slightly silkier to apply, if possible. However, I would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market for an inexpensive drugstore bronzer.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Again, I bought this product because I saw such great things about it. Ive gotta quit doing that because most times, I am waisting my money. For me, Its just a little orange on my skin in the sun. I can use it for days I want to apply bronzer lightly but thats probably it. If I put on enough to use it to contour, It just shows up orange on me. Thankfully, I got it on clearance but will probably never use it all.

on 5/22/2014 9:04:00 PM

I purchase and purchase again and again. Bestest Bronzer Evvvvahhh.

Very nice!! Normally I am not much on NYC, I'd rather use WnW but this is really good. It doesn't make my face too shiny or glittery. There is a fine line between too shimmery & glittery, this little gem toes the line quite well!! I noticed mine was opened or something somehow when I got it home but not worth the trip to replace it 10-15 miles since the product did not seem to be tampered with but it was missing its powder puff. I like the packaging & the mirror is a nice touch.

on 5/13/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As indicated in previous reviews, this broke me up! not recommended for people with acne-prone skin because it has comedogenic ingredients, is a shame because the color is very nice and matte, no repurchase.

on 12/17/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

All time favorite. Always have a back up ready. Lots of product in this tiny tin. Works we'll with all skin tones.

on 9/15/2013 10:15:00 PM

This is not very pigmented at all. I'm pretty pale and I couldn't get it to show up no matter how much I applied. I really wish it was darker because I love the packaging and price.