NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this bronzer! This is the one that I was really excited to use daily when I was into warm-colored shades. It beats almost all high-end warm-toned bronzers in my collection - Nars, Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, Estes Lauder, Tom Ford, it's as good as Chanel.
The colour is great for my neutral to warm light medium skin tone. I don’t think it will suit well cool skin people, and it definitely won’t show up on tan or dark skins.
I love that the packaging it’s thin and light. It doesn’t come with some useless brush. The bronzer itself goes on smoothly and blends easily. I have a sensitive skin and this one didn't cause any breakouts. It's made for people with problematic skin.
Amazing product, especially for the price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect dupe for the benefit hoola but I don't see this in my local drugstores anymore:(
went back to my hoola again

Hit pan on this bronzer, dropped it quite a few times so the top broke

on 3/15/2016 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this bronzer it isn't glittery or sparkly it's great for contouring. The only downside is the amount of fallout you get when using this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great bronzer for fair skin. I love it. It goes on well, feels light, a little goes a long way, wears well, and to boot it is crazy affordable and can be found almost everywhere. I love this product!

on 1/18/2015 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Terrific product that I use almost every day on my very fair skin, which gets even paler due to the slight white cast ANY sunscreen leaves on my face. "Wan" is not a good look on me. I use this very lightly with the big, fluffy Real Techniques blush brush (which is more like a powder brush in my opinion) as the last step in my face makeup routine (i.e., after sunscreen, foundation, and blush) to warm up my skin in areas that still seem a little pale. I don't really do contouring, so I can't comment on that use. However, I LOVE that it's matte, as I don't want glitter or sparkle all over my 40-year-old face, and it never irritates my very sensitive skin. Nor does it look orangey or muddy. The key for me is a LIGHT application with a brush - the little sponge applicator it comes with is useless and I tossed it immediately as soon as I opened the compact...the cheap, sh---- compact that is the only drawback of this product. I'm always afraid I'll snap the cover right off every time I open it. However, I paid less than $3 for this, and if it does break off, I'll just keep it in a ziplock.

on 5/25/2014 11:39:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. I will never purchase a high end bronzer again. This is perfect for contouring.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it was cheap and I was broke. It exceeded all expectations and I will continue to buy it because it works so well. Even, blends well, perfect tone.

on 5/13/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As indicated in previous reviews, this broke me up! not recommended for people with acne-prone skin because it has comedogenic ingredients, is a shame because the color is very nice and matte, no repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just don't understand the hype. The price is great and I love that it's matte, but it's just so sheer, and it doesn't last more than 30 minutes on me. It's also quite orange and the packaging is horrible. But, hey, for 3 dollars, give it a try. It just may work for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

IT HAS SHIMMER!!! NOT MATTE!!! I hadn't used this in ages (never been keen on it) and only just cleaned my brushes and needed another product to try and set my make up as I think my other powder may be breaking me out, so I applied this instead. Was ok, then magnified my face in the mirror to pluck a couple of stray eyebrows and seen myself covered in sparkles, aggghhh! Ran outside with product and on close inspection it has sparkles all through it. If you don't mind sparkles or spend majority of time indoors then this product may suit you, but I have an absolute hate for shimmer/sparkles on my face (eyeshadows are ok lol)