New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

3.8

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hated it.
I found this to be very orange on my skin.
It is a warm shade and I do not see how this could be used for contouring but maybe more for warming up the face.
Personally I did not care for this at all.

on 9/28/2015 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I swear, there's so many products I want to give 3.5 lippies but end up giving them 4 since A) it's not possible and B) they're a steal, so I rather round up. This is one of them. This stuff is dirt cheap! So I think I will make sure to always keep one handy, whether it's in my purse, traveling, or an apocalypse. It's pigmented and blends easily. I wouldn't call it buttery smooth but it's definitely not chalky. I bought this after I tried NYX bronzer and didn't like the reddish tones in it. This sunny bronzer definitely can pull orange if you're not careful. This bronzer looks great when I'm pale but a little too orange when I'm tan. I wouldn't use this as a contour but rather a bronzer to give warmth to the face; around the temples and lightly in the hollow of cheeks. Overall I'd buy it again but I will be looking for a bronzer a little more brown/cool toned.

on 4/1/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this bronzer for just a wash of color, and even though I have brown skin, it still gives me some noce definition to my face. I also love using this on my crease, when I'm feeling lazy.

on 7/9/2014 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

When Im NC35-37 this is AMAAAZING for contouring and bronzing. I feel like a bronzed princess with this. Not orange and very natural and beautiful. Lasts forever on my very oily skin and so worth a try! Im currently NC42 so this doesnt show up on my skin :( I use another NYC bronzer the mosaic one rn its much darker and better now for bronzing for me, but the Sunny is super cheap and has a nice packaging to take with you if you want to retouch! It gives you a nice mirror. It looks like you only get a little bit of product, but I've had it for two years and no pan to be seen. Most be mostly because I get dark so fast in the summer haha. It can also be used as an eyeshadow which rocks! If you're beginning with bronzer or wanna try a new bronzer out, try it out, you'll love it and is very forgiving even on lighter skin colors (:

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer out there (where I live anyway). It's truly matte and not orange-y.
I can get pretty dark in the summer (NC30-42) and still am able to use this for contouring.
Mine has lasted me for a very long time without hitting pan yet. Super affordable.

on 4/5/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS BRONZER!!!! BEST BRONZER OUT THERE!!!! Looks so natural and beautiful i love this bronzer!! This bronzer should defff be worth more than 3 bucks, but im not complaining!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I fraking love this. Not orange at all. Matte. I can countour i can add glow. I dont even look like i bronzed. I just look like ive been outside. Not orange or fake at all. For the price? I love it

on 1/18/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am literally amazed by this product. I bought mine probably close to four years ago. I have been using that same one everyday for these last four years! I've hit pan on it but I still have a ton left!! Also I've dropped this more times than I can count and it's never broken! As for the actual product; it's a bronzer. Nothing super special about it. I like the color on my fair skin and it doesn't break me out. I would and have recommended this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an awesome bronzer! Its full on matte- no shimmer or glitter. I love to use this because it doesn't look like dirt on my face. It's not too dark or orange either, very natural looking. I especially love this during the winter, it gives me a nice glow without looking fake. I've had this for like 4 years now, and I've started to hit pan! so i will soon be going to the store to buy like 10 more of these. Also, the price- this is SO inexpensive!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I finally decided to give this cult favorite a try and I was impressed. For the price, it does a very good job for my complexion, which is NC44. It doesn't show up orangy on me at all, which is a bonus. I use this bronzer when I'm in a rush and there is no need to break out my more expensive ones. I love it and I'm pretty sure I'll repurchase it when I run out =)