New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 12/20/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

A lil bit hard to open, but it comes with a mirror! And for three dollars... Such a gorgeous, natural bronzer. Makes you look goddess-like. Would definitely buy over and over again. Only downside is there's only one color and it doesn't suit darker skinned people because it wouldn't show up. But still, overall a wonderful bronzer that applies great and looks great and stays a-slayin' on your skin!

on 4/1/2016 11:21:00 PM

I love the colour and feel! It's not super pigmented, so it won't show up crazy dark, which I love! The packaging is flimsy, and there's no hinge, so it feels like it might break after a while.... But overall, it's a great bronzer for such a low price :)

It is a perfect dupe for the Hula bronzer. It doesn't go orange on my skin however I am a bit tan, not as much since it's only February and Summer hasn't sprung yet. I think the reason people are saying it's orange is because they are on the lighter toned side. It is matte and it in a tiny compact with a makeup sponge, I find the sponge useless so I tossed it out. I like using my elf angled brush for contouring and highlighting.

A really good bronzer for warming up the face and adding a natural sunkissed contour. However, I would not use it for straight up contouring.. It's too warm.
It definitely doesn't show up orange on my face which I know a lot of people claim it does. Perhaps it's because of my already warm toned skin?

The packaging is cheap but really sturdy and for only $3 I can't complain.

All in all, it's a complete bargain.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Not a fan. Looked muddy and orange on my skin so I gave it to my sister. She put it on and got so frustrated with how terrible it looked that she threw it across the room and it shattered. Save the money, buy ELF

on 5/6/2015 6:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this a couple years ago and I didn't like it much, it was not pigmented at all and was dry. I had to scrub my brush into the pan to pick up product and it was a bit orange to me. I re-purchased recently because theres new packaging (a half moon mirror, half moon see thru packaging and it says city proof 10HR) which i don't know how new it is or if its even relevant but I thought id give it a shot since it was so popular (i know the hype around this bronzer kinda died down but who cares) I'm not sure if my last one was a dud or if everyones was like that but I was confused why everyone loved it.
This newer one I picked up was really different to me. It was actually pigmented and easy to blend. I have nothing bad to say about it. The packaging is fine, its smooth to the touch and swatches nicely. I don't know really what else to say but I think it's really lovely and I'd repurchase.

on 4/24/2015 10:36:00 AM

I had high hopes for this bronzer. Everyone raves about it, but it was very orange and chalky. It did not blend well. i do use it for eyeshadow sometimes, but would not recommend. very disappointed.

on 4/6/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

too orange.

on 4/6/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've always been scared of bronzer because I'm so pale. A YouTuber recommended this for lighter skin tones, so I picked this up at Target for $3. The compact is a cheap plastic that comes with a mirror and sponge puff. I don't mind the flimsy packaging because I love the product itself! I threw the sponge away and instead used an angled brush. It's perfect for my skin tone, it's a very subtle, matte bronzer. It gives my whole face a glow! For the price it's perfect! I just wish it had a better lasting power.

on 4/1/2015 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this bronzer for just a wash of color, and even though I have brown skin, it still gives me some noce definition to my face. I also love using this on my crease, when I'm feeling lazy.