Wet 'n' Wild Kohl Kajal Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Great value for money! I tend to do really soft strokes so the the soft pen really works out well for me. It hardly smudges. Stays put even in hot weather and with sweat. I have 4 different colours and I love them all.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm going to post a pic of how I use these (w a lighter), I hope you guys can read the print. These pencils are awesome!! I have black, mink brown, taupe, purple, calling your buff (HG nude pencil), white & uh I cheated on my lurver by getting a bunch of NYC black/navy/duets pencils but I love my wnw more! I wish wnw had a navy pencil. You take a lighter & hold pencil tip over the flame for a 1-2seconds then you let it cool it 15 seconds & voila a pencil that stays put all day & will sharpen w any pencil sharpener u don't need a specific 1 like Urban Decay or MAC pencils. I have an entire MU bag full of back ups I recently found one called "Black Black" at Dollar Tree it's really nice idk if it's old coz their current black is Baby Got Black. This works as eyeliner, brows, clean up brows (the nude & nude also works as reverse lipliner!) I'll never be without these pencils I love them la colors & colormates also good you can't go wrong w these cheap kohls I consider Kajals to be the cone shaped eyeliners that can't be sharpened. Those are Kajals. This is a kohl big diff Kajals are much more smudgy & smoked out smearable & intensely black more than Baby Got Black. Just imo. So I use Taupe on my brows & all of the other colors on my eyes. 1 lippie of packaging coz the caps fall off! #winning #downtowntriplecrown

Wish I found this years ago. All my light browns I have bought through the years had a red undertone that just didn't work...I just made them work. Always trying to find one with the least undertone. Taupe was the answer the whole time. This will be my color now, no matter how my hair color changes, I can see this blending in well. I don't know about how long it will wear through-out the day...I'm just thrilled to find one that actually matches and is as cheap as it gets..$1. Thanks everyone for your reviews here, it really helps! Now I can get my mother to actually match her brows too.

Bought this brow pencil in the blonde shade and it was soooo orange on me :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use it for my eyebrows and it works great. I apply with soft strokes though, seeing as it's creamy and pigmented. Afterwards I set it with some brow powder or eye shadow because otherwise it will smudge a bit throughout the day. If you have ashy or dark hair without red undertones, I recommend using the mink brown pencil, the other brown leans towards the red/orange. It's definitely a steal.

This eyeliner sells for $1 and will do the trick. I usually try and stock up on these when the .50 coupons come out in the paper. I am sure there are much nicer eyeliners out there but I def recommend grabbing a couple of these at least for back ups.

I don't see myself ever needing another brow product. This pencil in Taupe is a perfect match for my brow color and I love the pencil format for application.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love the taupe color on my brows! wish it was a mechanical pencil though, as you do waste alot of product. but for $0.69-$0.99 you really cant complain!

I use this pencil on my brows almost daily. I love the color and that it looks very natural. What I don't like is that it's a very soft pencil and I have to resharpen almost every time I use it. The lid to the pencil sometimes comes off in my makeup bag. But for the great price you can't beat it. Unless I find something else cheap, I will buy again.

I have tried basically every type of brow product there is and this remains my favourite, it's a creamy glide on pencil that is so easy to apply, plus it only costs a dollar and lasts for months!! Absolutely great :)

Popular Brows Products