Wet 'n' Wild Kohl Kajal Brow & Eye Liner Pencil

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I use it for my eyebrows and it works great. I apply with soft strokes though, seeing as it's creamy and pigmented. Afterwards I set it with some brow powder or eye shadow because otherwise it will smudge a bit throughout the day. If you have ashy or dark hair without red undertones, I recommend using the mink brown pencil, the other brown leans towards the red/orange. It's definitely a steal.

This eyeliner sells for $1 and will do the trick. I usually try and stock up on these when the .50 coupons come out in the paper. I am sure there are much nicer eyeliners out there but I def recommend grabbing a couple of these at least for back ups.

To Read all 132 Reviews, Login or Join

Bought this brow pencil in the blonde shade and it was soooo orange on me :(

Wish I found this years ago. All my light browns I have bought through the years had a red undertone that just didn't work...I just made them work. Always trying to find one with the least undertone. Taupe was the answer the whole time. This will be my color now, no matter how my hair color changes, I can see this blending in well. I don't know about how long it will wear through-out the day...I'm just thrilled to find one that actually matches and is as cheap as it gets..$1. Thanks everyone for your reviews here, it really helps! Now I can get my mother to actually match her brows too.

I have tried basically every type of brow product there is and this remains my favourite, it's a creamy glide on pencil that is so easy to apply, plus it only costs a dollar and lasts for months!! Absolutely great :)

I don't see myself ever needing another brow product. This pencil in Taupe is a perfect match for my brow color and I love the pencil format for application.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

love the taupe color on my brows! wish it was a mechanical pencil though, as you do waste alot of product. but for $0.69-$0.99 you really cant complain!

I use this pencil on my brows almost daily. I love the color and that it looks very natural. What I don't like is that it's a very soft pencil and I have to resharpen almost every time I use it. The lid to the pencil sometimes comes off in my makeup bag. But for the great price you can't beat it. Unless I find something else cheap, I will buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

THESE ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE EYE PENCILS. My two favorite colors are dark brown and black black. I have tried other eye pencils, even high end ones, and I always find myself coming back to these. Theyre sensitive enough to tight-line my waterline and I've yet to have a problem with the wear. They're also nice and blend-able. A staple in my makeup collection for sure!

I haven't had this for a while but I have this in black black for eyeliner not brows. I have to say I'm super impressed. I can get a nice wing with this and so far this is one of the best pencil eyeliners from the drugstore I've tried + it's only $1.57CAD @Walmart. The colour payoff is really really good and how easy it is to create a thin or thick line and a precise wing. So it's pretty user friendly. I personally love the texture. I love super creamy textures that usually smudge (I don't like the smudging but I'm just saying most super creamy liners smudge) but this isn't that creamy. It's not too soft but it's not hard enough to not give colour. It's creamy but not too creamy. I love it. Plus they're huge! Overall dirt cheap, great texture and colour payoff. I would repurchase.

Popular Brows Products