Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromnopes

Feb/26/2008

i found this product to be alright. i'm not sure if it balances my skin but it does make it very soft. it's a little too early to see if it contributes to break outs or not (it's that time of the month when my skin always breaks out :). i'm a little confused though because the one that i have is not a foam, it's just a lotion. the bottle looks identical. i was just …Read more

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

Jan/12/2008

This stuff soaks in quickly, and really does help to balance my skin! My skin looks softer and smoother, it doesn't clog my pores and my face doesn't look oily immediately after I apply. It's the only moisturizer I've found that really works for my skin.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

Jan/03/2008

it soaks in my skin really fast, and smoothes it out. it does what it's supposed to -- balances out my skin =)

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Nov/19/2007

I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer that was geared towards acne-prone skin and found it. It's oil free, very light and I love the smell. Hasn't broken me out, and would definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

Aug/06/2006

It does what it claims to do and you only need a little bit but I dont really like the smell. It also stings underneath my eyes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/07/2004

found this at my 99cent store and bought it out of curiosity. its nice actually, comes out as a foam but turns into basically a glycerine liquid. i use it at night as i love my tinted moisturizer for daytime.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromemilka

Mar/13/2004

I love foams for face. They are so lightweight that I don't need to stretch my poor 31-years old face. Biore doesn't dissapear immediately from my face, but I can feel it for hours later. I like it. It moisturizes my dry parts of face very well.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/23/2003

The product makes my skin very greasy. I cannot wear it when I go outside because it makes my skin very shine. My face is very smooth after washing it though.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromamyaub

Nov/20/2002

Well this product is definitely not lightweight. Didnt leave my skin feeling greasy but it did feel rather heavy. Might work for a nighttime cream but not for under makeup wear. Smells pretty good though.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

1.0

Mar/29/2002

This is one of those products that just didn't work for me :( I liked the idea (and the feeling) of the light foam being absorbed on my face... It seemed fresh... It seemed to make my face moisturised just right... By the time two hours had gone by, I was a ball of grease! It was not "balacingly moisturising" my face by any means... Too bad -- it would be cool if it worked :( …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29