Bioré Balancing Moisturizer Normal/Dry

Bioré Balancing Moisturizer Normal/Dry

3.5

on 2/26/2008 2:41:00 AM

i found this product to be alright. i'm not sure if it balances my skin but it does make it very soft. it's a little too early to see if it contributes to break outs or not (it's that time of the month when my skin always breaks out :). i'm a little confused though because the one that i have is not a foam, it's just a lotion. the bottle looks identical. i was just wondering if they reformulated and i got the new/old one? i only bought this becuase i was expected a foam and thought that would be cool... i think it's overpriced at six dollars and don't love the smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff soaks in quickly, and really does help to balance my skin! My skin looks softer and smoother, it doesn't clog my pores and my face doesn't look oily immediately after I apply. It's the only moisturizer I've found that really works for my skin.

on 1/3/2008 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it soaks in my skin really fast, and smoothes it out. it does what it's supposed to -- balances out my skin =)

on 11/19/2007 11:47:00 PM

I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer that was geared towards acne-prone skin and found it. It's oil free, very light and I love the smell. Hasn't broken me out, and would definitely recommend it.

It does what it claims to do and you only need a little bit but I dont really like the smell. It also stings underneath my eyes.

on 9/7/2004 4:39:00 AM

found this at my 99cent store and bought it out of curiosity. its nice actually, comes out as a foam but turns into basically a glycerine liquid. i use it at night as i love my tinted moisturizer for daytime.

on 3/13/2004 9:26:00 PM

I love foams for face. They are so lightweight that I don't need to stretch my poor 31-years old face. Biore doesn't dissapear immediately from my face, but I can feel it for hours later. I like it. It moisturizes my dry parts of face very well.

on 2/23/2003 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The product makes my skin very greasy. I cannot wear it when I go outside because it makes my skin very shine. My face is very smooth after washing it though.

on 11/20/2002 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Well this product is definitely not lightweight. Didnt leave my skin feeling greasy but it did feel rather heavy. Might work for a nighttime cream but not for under makeup wear. Smells pretty good though.

on 3/29/2002 8:01:00 AM

This is one of those products that just didn't work for me :( I liked the idea (and the feeling) of the light foam being absorbed on my face... It seemed fresh... It seemed to make my face moisturised just right... By the time two hours had gone by, I was a ball of grease! It was not "balacingly moisturising" my face by any means... Too bad -- it would be cool if it worked :( BTW -- I have used the one for Combo skin, and my skin had the same reaction...