Redken In the Loop Curl Booster [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

on 8/24/2004 11:05:00 AM

This is, so far, the best product I've found for my hair which is wavy on a bad day, curly on a good day with a good cut. It's a very lightweight product, so I don't have fear of using too much. Adds a lot of curl without a lot of buildup, and no crunchyness at all. Not sure it's my HG hair product, but I keep coming back to it! It costs about $10 at my salon, and this bottle has lasted me 7 weeks so far and has about 1/3 of the bottle left, so pretty good value too.

on 3/11/2004 10:36:00 AM

DISCONTINUED PRODUCT
This is a curl booster designed for bringing out the curl in permed, slightly wavy/curly hair ONLY. Magnesium (salt) is the active ingredient that enhances curl/wave.

The package says" elimate frizz and give shine and manageability". I did not see that. I would recommend this for someone who just wants to add curl and wave. I spray on damp hair and then scrunch/use diffuser.

It can also be used the next day to "perk up hair" if not washing.

I have used a couple of bottles of this.

August 2004 Update: I am no longer using this product as I am blowdrying my hair straight. I would purchase again IF (big if!)I had a perm/shorter hair that I wanted to enhance the waviness.
UPDATE Fall 2005: I went to look for this product again and was told at the beauty supply that it has been discontinued.

Popular Styling Products