Redken In the Loop Curl Booster [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.3

on 11/18/2007 6:54:00 PM

I really LOVE Redken Styling No 2 'In the Loop' curl booster - a few months ago I got a couple of bottles at 50% off which probably means it has been discontinued. I've been using it for years on my semi-thick naturally wavy hair - only in the summer though when it is humid can i really get a good "curl".

Just in case you can get your hands on this product here's my review:

There really isn't a scent to speak of, not perfumey at all. It isn't sticky like most of these curl enhancing products and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I spray a bunch of sprays on my whole head while scrunching my hair upside down - then I blow-dry with a diffuser. It doesn't give my hair a crunch which is why I love it. I'll scrounge around for more bottles of this and buy up whatever I find!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have a sample size of this and while I want to like it, I just don't. It makes my hair crunchy and gross, not curly and soft at all.

on 5/31/2003 9:21:00 PM

While I thought this was ok, I think my hair texture (fine, wavy) does better with a cream, lotion, or mousse. This worked good as a refresher for my Aveda Be Curly. :)

Popular Styling Products