La Prairie Age Management Stimulus Complex - Eyes [DISCONTINUED]

LP Age Management Stimulus ComplexLP Age Management Stimulus Complex

4.3

on 1/21/2008 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

even after they discontinued this, i found a bottle thru a swap and used it for a couple of months... now that i think about it, i must have gotten a VERY old bottle of this (didn't have a cap on it) So that may be why my experience was not good - - the reviews were so positive and i'd used one or two other L.P. EYE products, in the past, that i really REALLY loved... this, however (like the last reviewer) dried out my undereyes! (probably because it was sitting in someone's cabinet for ages, maybe?) how is that poss? it did nothing for moisturizing and made my eyes look worse. i guess i'll never know...

on 4/18/2006 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why, o why have they discontinued this?! I like the packaging - it's a pump and you can easily see how much is left. It moisturizes really well and minimizes the appearance of fine lines. Except for the steep price, this is (or rather, was) the perfect eye cream for me.

on 1/25/2006 1:05:00 PM

I use LP for over 10 years now (i am 33) but this i sthe best product i ever used, but they will discontinue this product! I only bought it because it was offered at a store with 50% discount, so worth to try.
I use it as a night treatment, and sometimes put the eye contour cream over it if more hydratation is needed. My undereye area looks great in the morning, less lines!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this product after reading the reviews here, and expected to be pulled in by an overly expensive once again. I must admit that it does what it says it does. My eye area is more toned, fine lines are less noticable, and not only did it not give me milia like so many other creams Iīve tried, it has really gotten rid of the milia I had. Iīve been using it for about three months now. My only complaints are the price, and the packaging, you canīt see how much you have left. I will buy it again, though will still wish it werenīt so expensive!

on 10/31/2004 11:22:00 PM

Wrinkles diminishing: check. Undereye circles virtually eliminated: check. Milia disappearing: check. Eye area looking amazingly youthful: check. Kicking myself for not starting on this years ago: check. :>)

on 10/12/2004 9:09:00 PM

Oh this treatment is so good.
I have two very fine lines under my left eye ( due to bad eyesight ) and I can swear this has taken them away. I used both this and Cellular eye cream and I think they both work very well to hydrate the eye area and make those fine lines appear softer. As much as I believe in LP products I don't think any cream can erase deep lines.... I am confident this will make them appear finer though ! I am 33 now but I have very good skin for my age . I am worried about getting wrinkles very soon.. hopefully this will slow down the process.. hee hee.. I wish !

on 7/10/2004 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Not sure if this is the same product - my sample vial says Age Management Eye Repair / contour des yeux. Terrific stuff - first and only cream to just about eradicate a couple deep laugh lines around my eyes, including the one that runs from mid eye diagonally out across the dark circle zone. The only caveat: although it applies easily, it leaves slighlty greasy finish, so I would use this night time only rather than have slightly slick look and potential for mascara smearing. Also reading the ingredients list, it has a little of some retin related stuff, so don't want to go crazy on that in sunlight. My sample is a mini pump bottle, which is ideal packaging, I hope when I buy the full size, as I will whatever it costs, tremble, the packaging will be the same. Update Jan 2005: Still using a few times a week at night - milia around eyes have cleared up! But if I use too much or apply too near lash line, eyes are a bit uncomfortable in the morning - must be the retin stuff. Still recommend it, but get a sample to be sure of your sensitivity, and you probably don't want to use every night. Further update Feb 2005: having found the Chanel precision age delay products, I won't be re-purchasing this La Prairie one. Price and product and skin response for Chanel products is much much better.

on 3/14/2004 2:06:00 AM

This is the only La Prairie product that really "wowed" me. After using up two sample pochettes, my undereyes are noticably less lined and overall healthy looking. The Stimulus in both appearance and results reminds me of the DDF Retional Eye Cream before that formulation was changed to its now greasy and ineffective version. Sucks to have to spend 3x as much for a product that used to cost $40... but, ah well, least I can stop crying over losing the greatness that was the old DDF.

on 2/14/2004 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff comes in a really luxurious chrome packaging, the yellowish gel-creme is non sticky and absorbs instantly. I didn't expect to see results too soon but the first thing I noticed was that it 'melts' away my milia in just a couple of days!

on 1/25/2004 10:41:00 AM

Have been using this for the past week while there's no drastic improvement to those stubborn lines, my dark circles are fading and it got rid of those nasty white bumps on my undereye area! This seems like a mild enough Retinol product, my sensitive skin has no objection to this so far. Will definitely buy this again.