Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur/ hydrating beauty toner

Filtered by age: 36-43

1 review

This is a different kind of toner--more of a lotion when you squirt it out of the bottle. Normally, when I think of "toners," I picture watery products... this is more of a lotion that you wipe all over your face. At first, it thought I'd return it (as I did with the "Cleansing Water" that accompanies this product). However, I'm glad I didn't. It cleans really well, sweeping up the last bits of dirt and makeup left behind after you wash your face. If anything, it seems to clean a little more thoroughly than my Paula's Choice for oily/combo skin that I adored. What I really like, however, about this toner is that it eliminates the need for a separate moisturizer after you use it, b/c it has "hyraluronic acid" as a primary ingredient (thiw chemical protects your skin's acid mantle and holds in natural moisture). After I use it, my skin feels fresh, moisturized and clean. There is a slight scent... slightly floral, but not at all obnoxious. If you're searching for a product that is alcohol free and will serve as a light moisturizer during the summer, look no further.