Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur/ hydrating beauty toner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

mmmm this toner is the BOMB :D
haha its able to remove makeup and dirt residue AFTER ive toned with witch hazel
which i thought was pretty wow
and it leaves my skin feeling soft and loveely and the smell is just mm :)
my skin is much much much better after using this

I am not sure whether I like this product so I decided to give it three lippies out of five...I have to say it is pretty good to remove the residue of whatever your make up remover & cleanser hv failed to do so...But I probably will not buy it again because it seems to contain a lot of alcohol & that dries up my skin...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate to give this only a 3 but it is really one of those products where ymmv. It was more like a lotion than a toner and left a film almost like a silicone product on my face. This is most suitable for those with the driest skin who have trouble if they even use cleansers that require water. I ended up giving it to my mother who does have this type of dry skin and she really loves it.

Absolutely superb!! I used to think that only clear toners that made my skin feel stripped works. Totally untrue. This is a light moisturizing toner that is NOT AT ALL oily or greasy.

I pump once onto a cotton pad and swipe on both cheeks, then on my tzone. It makes my skin feel plumped and refreshed, with a nice scent too. My whole face feels hydrated enough such that I don't need an extra moisturizer, yet it doesn't make my tzone go crazy.

Totally sublime. One bottle lasts for ages and I will definitely repurchase. This is YSL's best selling toner btw.

by far the best beauty toner...Eudermine is nothing close to this as both contain the main hydrating agent - hyaluronic acid. Slight problem i have with this toner is it's fragrance, too strong for my sensitive nose. But I can compromise that for a smooth glowing skin. I mixed some of it to my unscented body lotion, smell heavenly~