SkinCeuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
SkinCeuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

4.7

Water, kaolin, aloe barbadensis gel, bentonite, glycerin, titanium dioxide, mixed fruit extract, chamomile extract, comfrey extract, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea 5/27/09

on 1/30/2015 6:12:00 PM

I like it and will continue to use it until I finish the jar. So far, it makes my face feel very smooth and soft but I am not sure if I will buy it once more.

on 1/11/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I've been using the Elizabeth Arden Clay mask and the softness last for about a day, but with this one I use it once a week, just a thin layer and my face is baby smooth all week. I use this along with the Decongesting face wash and exfoliator and it has almost gotten rid of my dryness in the winter. I have very oily face but major dryness in the T zone and it always messes up my foundation application. Yes this is very pricey but you just need a thin layer and the bottle will probably last almost a year! Coupled with my face wash and exfoliant I have noticed some major changes with my nose (I have lots of black heads and white heads) that my husband even commented on it! I use the emollient moisturizer which does not make my face oily at all!
**Update** I have also started using this as spot treatment for acne it's a godsend!

on 7/16/2008 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this mask for about 3 months when my skin care person (I forget what they are called) recommended it. I use the cleanser for oily skin and toner also and love them. I also use a serum by PCA skin and my acne scars are almost gone. I also get a new kind of facials (hydro I think) that is like a facial and microdermabrasion in one.