Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

4.7

Water, kaolin, aloe barbadensis gel, bentonite, glycerin, titanium dioxide, mixed fruit extract, chamomile extract, comfrey extract, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea 5/27/09

on 6/10/2012 8:11:00 AM

Despite the price tag, and it is only a basic clay mask based on kaolin I would highly recommend this product. It really purifies, does not leave the skin feeling tight. It really makes the skin glow which is attributed to the hydroxy acid ingredients. Even though it contains parabens I would still buy it. Prior to this product, I was using Omorovicza mask which lately was not delivering any results. My only complaint is that this product is manufactured in a jar. Also, Skinceuticals does not provide a spatula with the product.

on 9/5/2009 4:31:00 PM

I have combination skin and I am usually susceptible to cyst-like blemishes and whiteheads.

Am using this mask to clarify my skin to prevent blemishes and it's been working great! My skin feels clear after every application, although it doesn't target whiteheads in my case.

The formula is effective but doesn't feel overly strong for a clarifying product. That being said, I do experience tightening of the skin in the cheek region on initial application. And this usually last for about 30 seconds. However, it doesn't result in dryness in my skin (Ie. no flaking or dry patches).

Love this mask! I'm going on my second jar now. The downside to the product is the price like everyone else highlighted. It's about 40 pounds per jar in the UK and it lasts for about 6 months on a weekly application. I usually apply a thin layer of product and it still works really well.

I used to use Origins out of trouble mask, which is half the price but the results are less consistent as compared to Skinceuticals.

Highly recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this mask! Clay and AHA's mixed in together.....great stuff!