Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Water, kaolin, aloe barbadensis gel, bentonite, glycerin, titanium dioxide, mixed fruit extract, chamomile extract, comfrey extract, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea 5/27/09

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is definitely worth the money. I was introduced to this product by my asthetician who used it the week following my chemical peel. The results were glowy, clear, less oily skin. Your face does not become so dry with this mask that it's irritated. On the contrary it seems to soothe and calm breakouts. Can't tell you how many times in the past I've used other masks that left red bumps. This product is excellent!

on 1/11/2011 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I've been using the Elizabeth Arden Clay mask and the softness last for about a day, but with this one I use it once a week, just a thin layer and my face is baby smooth all week. I use this along with the Decongesting face wash and exfoliator and it has almost gotten rid of my dryness in the winter. I have very oily face but major dryness in the T zone and it always messes up my foundation application. Yes this is very pricey but you just need a thin layer and the bottle will probably last almost a year! Coupled with my face wash and exfoliant I have noticed some major changes with my nose (I have lots of black heads and white heads) that my husband even commented on it! I use the emollient moisturizer which does not make my face oily at all!
**Update** I have also started using this as spot treatment for acne it's a godsend!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far, I really like this mask. I like that it isn't over-drying and has ingredients proven to work on the skin from within. My skin looks glowy and soft when I wash it off, and the best part is, it looks even better the next morning. It's expensive, but I get it on eBay for less. I think I like it better than the Indian Healing Clay which I think is too drying in the end.