Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Skinceuticals SkinCeuticals - Clarifying Clay Mask

Water, kaolin, aloe barbadensis gel, bentonite, glycerin, titanium dioxide, mixed fruit extract, chamomile extract, comfrey extract, cetearyl alcohol/ceteareth-20, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea 5/27/09

on 9/18/2009 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE! I have been using this mask for about 2 years now. I'm on to my 2nd jar and as i only use a thin layer once a week and it seems to last me about 12 months I can justify spending the AU$60 (works out to be AU$5 a month). This was recommended to me along with Simply Clean (which broke me out) however the mask is AMAZING. It's non-drying (i have oily skin), doesn't break me out & clears up the skin overnight. My skin hasn't looked/felt this good for ages and when i see people from school they always comment on how great my skin looks now. My sister has recently started using it and it is doing wonders for her skin too.
To be honest, I'm VERY lazy when it comes to skincare and the mask is the only skincare routine I've managed to stick to and I love what it's done for my skin.
Cant recommend this product enough!

on 7/16/2008 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this mask for about 3 months when my skin care person (I forget what they are called) recommended it. I use the cleanser for oily skin and toner also and love them. I also use a serum by PCA skin and my acne scars are almost gone. I also get a new kind of facials (hydro I think) that is like a facial and microdermabrasion in one.

on 3/26/2008 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gives you an instant facial. Oh my God, I just cannot believe a mask can do all of these things: reduces oils, shrinks pores, rejuvenates, brightens. I use this now every night, and some morning, if I need to pep myself up. Just an amazing product.

on 7/12/2006 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received sample tubes of this product and it took me about 6 months to use them up. So, you get a very generous amount for testing purposes. I do love this stuff...it is a light olive-minty green color with no offensive odor. It has a creamy semi-thick texture, which applies smoothly and readily. It dries to an even lighter minty green color and, when dry, rinses off fairly easy. The skin is left with a smooth, even, clear look to it and is really quite soft to the touch. At first, I thought I might never bother with this stuff again after using up the samples; however, since you need so very little of it and that it performs in such a gentle yet highly effective manner, I decided to invest in the full-size product. It comes in a frosted jar but, unfortunately, with no spatula (I use my own). I actually bought this as part of an acne-kit from an online spa for 20% off the entire sale. The other items in the kit are as effective as this product. I do love this line of skincare products...high quality, strong science behind the manufacturing, and extremely effective...the results on my skin are remarkable!