Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

Avon Lighten Up Undereye Treatment

2.4

on 2/25/2011 10:47:00 PM

I use it on my worst dark circle days and it does help a bit but don't expect it to perform miracles. I never had had any problems with irritation from it.

Hate this product! Does nothing to lighten my dark circles and it burns my skin!
Would not repurchase it and would NOT recommend it!

To Read all 91 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/19/2010 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used this off and on for years and it seems every time I try something else, I always come back to this. I find it does lighten a bit, but don't expect miracles. What keeps bringing me back is that it is a nice moisturizer for the eye area. I definitely notice a difference when I use it. I'm 43 and people keep thinking me and my 17 year old daughter are sisters. What more convincing do you want than that! lol

on 1/3/2010 11:25:00 PM

I really love this stuff and can really tell if I miss a few days. I know there is really no product that can help with under eye circles but I really think this does. The price is right too.

on 3/18/2009 2:20:00 PM

Doesn't lighten my undereye circle, will not repurchase

on 12/12/2008 1:13:00 PM

I have been using this product on and off for a couple years. While it makes the skin under my eyes supple and dewy it doesn't actually do anything to lighten my circles.

I will not repurchase.

I've been using this for a while (months) morning and night... and I don't see a difference in my undereye circles. It is a good moisturizer,leaves my eye area dewy, making it easy to apply concealer.It does sting a little when you apply it. Because I don't see a difference in my eye area ,I will finish it ,but won't repurchase again.

on 11/30/2008 4:31:00 PM

This product didn't moisturize or made any difference for my undereye circles, in fact it only irritated my eyes making it impossible for me to wear my contact lenses. I definitely don't recomend this product, especially to those who wear contact lenses.

My first experience with an under eye lightener. Definately not the one for me. I got an odd slight stinging sensation every time I used it-- not fun. No difference either.

on 3/22/2008 11:51:00 PM

Is good but not the best. I only see a very little difference. I don't recommended.