4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Very pretty color. I love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks overall, and it’s very inexpensive with a HUGE range of nice colors. I sometimes mix this color with Super Lustrous lipstick in Certainly Red.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

I love this lipstick color. Very flattering for cool-tones, as it is a blue-based pinky red. This will look great on warm tones, too, but it will pull more pink. The formula and texture of this lipstick is fantastic. This lipstick doesn't migrate, even without a liner. It glides smoothly onto the lips, but can leave a stain as it wears. I think a lot of red or darker-hued lipsticks do that. Revlon has nailed the creme lipstick; moisturizes, wears a reasonable amount of time, no scent, and affordable.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Fire & Ice and Cherries in the Snow are 2 classic Revlon (Super Lustrous) lippies that have been around for.eh.vehr. Cherries has a blue cast to it and I find it flattering. Mid priced (nothing drugstore is that cheap circa 2018). Yes, I would buy t again. And so would my mom. And maybe my teen daughter, too.

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

As far as drugstore brands go, Revlon's lipsticks are worth purchasing. The formula is decent, and a majority of the lipsticks are decently pigmented and they apply well. There's minimal feathering or bleeding, and there's no discernable scent which is a bonus for me. It did leave a bit of stain on my lips afterwards, but that could have been due to the fact that my lips were a little dry in the first place, but I didn't seem to mind. That being said, I've been tempted to pick up this shade. It's that deep cool, reddish pink that lends itself well to the retro-style looks that I've been wearing as of late. And given the history of the shade, I had to have it my collection.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is a beautiful cherry-pink red. I will post a picture of me in it (dark hair, purple coat). The formula is really smooth and feels creamy. It doesn't feather but it does transfer a LOT of you don't blot this down. In color analysis circles this is considered a Bright Winter classic - clear and very saturated. If you've heard this is red...it isn't. It can even lean fuchsia on some people. This is sometimes compared to WnW Cherry Picking but I find that one more red and this is more berry. Definitely hoping to buy more Super Lustrous. This is my first and it feels really nice going on. No nasty scents or flavors.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2 years ago

Cherries In the Snow is just the *perfect* balance of pink and red for my pale, warm-to-neutral skintone. It looks more red in artificial light, more pink in sunlight, and gorgeous across the board. I was paranoid that it would pull fuchsia on me, but nope; just a divine cerise. It's a jeweltone shade; not bright, but vivid, saturated, and luscious. It has a creme formula that's a little dry, but wearing Cherries In the Snow over a light coating of balm keeps it from parching my lips. It leaves a long lasting stain, even after some greasy finger food, which is always a plus in my book. I *need* the matching nail polish.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

Cherries in the Snow is a Wonderful Red Lipstick...Blue Red color with a little Pink...I put it on with my chap stick as my lips are dry...Will look good when I wear navy blue,red,cranberry clothes...Very happy to have this Pretty Red lipstick....

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

2 years ago

I don't like the color but that's because I usually wear red. I bought because it's a classic. I've got nw15 complexion. I wore it with a purple dress. I'm thinking it would probably look better with black and white like another reviewer had mentioned. The formula and the tube and the price are great.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

A classic! I'd forgotten about this for years and years and saw it on my sister. It looked so pretty that I had to run out and buy a tube. The formulation is so creamy - I've been using matte lipstick for so long I forgot what a creamy lipstick felt like. Of course that means it requires a bit more reapplication but it's well worth it. The color is glorious and it feels lovely on. It makes me want to drive a giant convertible wearing it, an aqua sheath dress, and some white gloves.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I don't know why I waited so long to get this lipstick as I've had my eye on it for awhile. I don't use this full strength, but rather as a sort of stain. It is very pigmented and it's a beautiful red pink color. I don't think it would be flattering on darker skin but it looks great on fair skin.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral