Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Cherries In the Snow is just the *perfect* balance of pink and red for my pale, warm-to-neutral skintone. It looks more red in artificial light, more pink in sunlight, and gorgeous across the board. I was paranoid that it would pull fuchsia on me, but nope; just a divine cerise. It's a jeweltone shade; not bright, but vivid, saturated, and luscious. It has a creme formula that's a little dry, but wearing Cherries In the Snow over a light coating of balm keeps it from parching my lips. It leaves a long lasting stain, even after some greasy finger food, which is always a plus in my book. I *need* the matching nail polish.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Cherries in the Snow is a Wonderful Red Lipstick...Blue Red color with a little Pink...I put it on with my chap stick as my lips are dry...Will look good when I wear navy blue,red,cranberry clothes...Very happy to have this Pretty Red lipstick....

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A classic! I'd forgotten about this for years and years and saw it on my sister. It looked so pretty that I had to run out and buy a tube. The formulation is so creamy - I've been using matte lipstick for so long I forgot what a creamy lipstick felt like. Of course that means it requires a bit more reapplication but it's well worth it. The color is glorious and it feels lovely on. It makes me want to drive a giant convertible wearing it, an aqua sheath dress, and some white gloves.

The formula of this lipstick is good. There's no discernible smell or taste that could make you feel sick (looking at you maybelline) and the lasting time is good for the super lustrous line. It has a satin finish and it does transfer, but it doesn't claim to be matte so that isn't really an issue. The brightness of the colour can leave a bit of a stain, and it isn't particularly drying or hydrating. I also don't have an issue with it bleeding or feathering.

Colour-wise I hate it though. My foundation shade is urban decay naked skin 1.0 or nars mont blanc (which apparently is about mac nc15?) Although I'm pale, I have neutral-to-yellow undertones and this colour just looks garish on me and washes me out. I thought it would be more of a reddish colour when I bought it but it's more of a very deep, cool toned magenta. I wore it on a vacation a few years ago and my family told me to stop wearing it because it looked so clownish on me and made me stick out weirdly lol. I don't really have this issue with more warmer colours though, they just harmonise better on me I guess. I'm guessing this colour would play better for people with much cooler undertones.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I don't know why I waited so long to get this lipstick as I've had my eye on it for awhile. I don't use this full strength, but rather as a sort of stain. It is very pigmented and it's a beautiful red pink color. I don't think it would be flattering on darker skin but it looks great on fair skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't like the color but that's because I usually wear red. I bought because it's a classic. I've got nw15 complexion. I wore it with a purple dress. I'm thinking it would probably look better with black and white like another reviewer had mentioned. The formula and the tube and the price are great.

This is a very bright/deep pink....I refer to it as my geisha pink. Color is very pigmented but for me this is really dry :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is now my go to for when i wanna wear red lipstick. Honestly i almost passed it up but after trying it i loved it. It's a beautiful blueish pinky red on me and lasts for hours! And that's with drinking, can't say it stays put through eating because i usually wipe off lip products before i eat. Its so beautiful, i will repurchase forever!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had this lipstick few years ago and didn't like it much.
But now after experimenting with a couple of colors,i realized from older photos that this color would brighten up my face and few colors need to be applied with a light hand.Bought this again to give it a try with a lighter hand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this based on all the history behind this shade. Why not? I was skeptical that it would work, but the moment after I put it one, I loved it. I just felt so darn pretty in it. It's bold and it definitely work has more of a bright pink rather than a red. I wore it with a black and white top and this was the only pop of color, so it stood out, in a good way, I think. It worn well, though I had to do some touch ups after eating, but I expect that with a moisturizing/satin lipstick, so it didn't annoy me at all. I wore it to pick up my kids at school and I saw a couple of little girls just staring at my face in awe over the lipstick. Not sure if that is really a selling point for some, but it was amusing, nonetheless.