Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this based on all the history behind this shade. Why not? I was skeptical that it would work, but the moment after I put it one, I loved it. I just felt so darn pretty in it. It's bold and it definitely work has more of a bright pink rather than a red. I wore it with a black and white top and this was the only pop of color, so it stood out, in a good way, I think. It worn well, though I had to do some touch ups after eating, but I expect that with a moisturizing/satin lipstick, so it didn't annoy me at all. I wore it to pick up my kids at school and I saw a couple of little girls just staring at my face in awe over the lipstick. Not sure if that is really a selling point for some, but it was amusing, nonetheless.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is now my go to for when i wanna wear red lipstick. Honestly i almost passed it up but after trying it i loved it. It's a beautiful blueish pinky red on me and lasts for hours! And that's with drinking, can't say it stays put through eating because i usually wipe off lip products before i eat. Its so beautiful, i will repurchase forever!

This is a very bright/deep pink....I refer to it as my geisha pink. Color is very pigmented but for me this is really dry :(

Bright fuschia red!creme finish but last so long! not huge fan of fuschia kind of color but honestly the shade is beautiful!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

one of my fave lipsticks. very beautiful fuchsia red that looks good worn built up or sheered out as a stain. will definitely repurchase once i run out

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful fuschia pink. Really bright and absolutely gorgeous color! The superlustrous range of lipsticks is my favorite drugstore lip formula. Lovely lipstick!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Quite possibly one of if not my most favorite red lipstick of all time. And I am quite an avid, diverse, and regular user of red lipstick. Cherries in the Snow is a bright, cool/blue-undertoned RED with a smattering of pink to the base as well. Depending on one's skin tone and I think ,more influentially, undertone, this lipstick will morph into looking more red one some, more fuchsia or more pink on others, and more of a hybrid between the two on others still. On me, and I have VERY cool-toned porcelain skin with a flush of bright pink to my cheeks (I am a probable True Winter in SCIART personal color analysis leaning Bright Winter if that helps anyone), and on my coloring this is definitely still much more red than pink, but does appear noticeably pinker when swatched next to some of my other red lipstick loves. (Like the more burgundy, by comparison, blue-toned cranberry of the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in #107 or the truer cool red of L'oreal's Blake's Red (although that color is very much of the same ilk as CITS) I love the creamy texture of this and the creme/semi-matte finish it gives. No shimmer, no gloss, and no obvious sheen or shine, just color that looks saturated but not heavy or dry. Pigmentation is SUPER dense, but this color looks equally beautiful blotted or even blotted all the way down to a mere stain as it does full on or full on in several thin layers even. The formula is classic. the color is legend. Go try it! And one of the best part's the price is more than reasonable and availability is great!

Colour was very flattering, made my skin look brighter & teeth look whiter, always made me look better in photos than usual. Lasted all day (with lipliner(revlon colorstay nude)). Colour suited pretty much everything. Texture was so nice and always looked fantastic - not glossy but not drying-ly matte either. I have been using this for over a year now and cant ever imagine getting sick of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A must have! A very flattering color without being flashy, it brightens you up! It's also the only lipstick that I don't have to use a lip liner with. It's moisturizing but not too glossy for you matte girls, long lasting, and leaves a slight tint on your lips when it's gone. I keep one in my makeup bag at all times =)

OMG kids, I've been wearing Cherries in the Snow since Revlon introduced. Memory fails me, but maybe 45+ years. Really!! What goes around comes around. My daughter just had a fabu red lipstick, I asked color. She said, "Revlon, Cherries in the Snow". REALKY!!