Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Cherries In The Snow 440

4.1

This is a very bright/deep pink....I refer to it as my geisha pink. Color is very pigmented but for me this is really dry :(

Bright fuschia red!creme finish but last so long! not huge fan of fuschia kind of color but honestly the shade is beautiful!

To Read all 131 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

one of my fave lipsticks. very beautiful fuchsia red that looks good worn built up or sheered out as a stain. will definitely repurchase once i run out

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful fuschia pink. Really bright and absolutely gorgeous color! The superlustrous range of lipsticks is my favorite drugstore lip formula. Lovely lipstick!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Quite possibly one of if not my most favorite red lipstick of all time. And I am quite an avid, diverse, and regular user of red lipstick. Cherries in the Snow is a bright, cool/blue-undertoned RED with a smattering of pink to the base as well. Depending on one's skin tone and I think ,more influentially, undertone, this lipstick will morph into looking more red one some, more fuchsia or more pink on others, and more of a hybrid between the two on others still. On me, and I have VERY cool-toned porcelain skin with a flush of bright pink to my cheeks (I am a probable True Winter in SCIART personal color analysis leaning Bright Winter if that helps anyone), and on my coloring this is definitely still much more red than pink, but does appear noticeably pinker when swatched next to some of my other red lipstick loves. (Like the more burgundy, by comparison, blue-toned cranberry of the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in #107 or the truer cool red of L'oreal's Blake's Red (although that color is very much of the same ilk as CITS) I love the creamy texture of this and the creme/semi-matte finish it gives. No shimmer, no gloss, and no obvious sheen or shine, just color that looks saturated but not heavy or dry. Pigmentation is SUPER dense, but this color looks equally beautiful blotted or even blotted all the way down to a mere stain as it does full on or full on in several thin layers even. The formula is classic. the color is legend. Go try it! And one of the best part's the price is more than reasonable and availability is great!

Colour was very flattering, made my skin look brighter & teeth look whiter, always made me look better in photos than usual. Lasted all day (with lipliner(revlon colorstay nude)). Colour suited pretty much everything. Texture was so nice and always looked fantastic - not glossy but not drying-ly matte either. I have been using this for over a year now and cant ever imagine getting sick of this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A must have! A very flattering color without being flashy, it brightens you up! It's also the only lipstick that I don't have to use a lip liner with. It's moisturizing but not too glossy for you matte girls, long lasting, and leaves a slight tint on your lips when it's gone. I keep one in my makeup bag at all times =)

OMG kids, I've been wearing Cherries in the Snow since Revlon introduced. Memory fails me, but maybe 45+ years. Really!! What goes around comes around. My daughter just had a fabu red lipstick, I asked color. She said, "Revlon, Cherries in the Snow". REALKY!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I first bought this I gave it away because I did not appreciate how beautiful it really was because I had a ton of lipstick. Then I found myself reaching for red-pink shades and kept thinking about this one. I ended up buying it a second time.

This time I LOVE it a lot more as my taste has become more classy and sophisticated, yet fresh and unique. I like red shades, but the pinkness of this one gives it a more feminine and contemporary edge.

Although, It doesn't look that great on tanned skins but on me it "pops" because I am a cool, pale. I think tanned skin suits Ruby Woo beautifully. Keep that in mind if you're looking at this one.

HG drugstore red lipstick. My first red, years ago, and man, what a good start!

It's a super flattering blue-based red with a deep pinkness to it. Makes your teeth look much whiter, even application, fades evenly into a stain too.

It's not the best red lipstick I own, but it's in the top 5 and certainly the most affordable.

Buying this for my little cousin as her first red for her birthday, it's the best introduction to reds