no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 years ago

This is a light, classic, frag. Pure honeysuckle, pure jasmine, nothing more, nothing less. I really like this type of scent as it reminds me of beautiful, warm spring sunsets on the Texas prairie. cons: no staying power, priCEE wooh!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBlack

9 years ago

One of the best fragrances I have ever smelled and used. Light, airy and not a hint of granny. I loathe granny fragrances. :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

A very pretty -- fresh, green--springtime scent from Jo Malone. Beautiful, but I want more notes in it's composition. Honeysuckle & Jasmine seems an unfinished symphony. I want perhaps a splash of ylang-ylang and orange blossom; I want more Honeysuckle. But then again -- it's fresh as is.. and lovely. Uber-feminine and pretty, But I guess I want more sophistication and composition. If Jo Malone wanted to keep Honeysuckle & Jasmine a " less is more" fragrance -- she did suceed! I think she needs to play more notes to bring out the gorgeous honeysuckle and springtime freshness. On a warm summer day this summer here in New England - my husband came in from the outside and said 'Susanna, you smell as fresh as the outside!" I think he was spot on! It is that smell from grass, shrubs and fresh air in a bottle. I heard recently that Jo Malone is discontinuing this fragrance. So my quest for the perfect honeysuckle melange continues; as this symphony is over.

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

10 years ago

Honeysuckle and Jasmine is an uncomplicated, fresh, floral scent. Very innocent smelling yet sophisticated at the same time. I think it would be perfect for any age range. The first time I smelled it I remember thinking it would be a beautiful choice for a young girl's first perfume (instead of all of this tutti fruitti crap geared towards them). I appreciate the simplicity of Honeysuckle and Jasmine, and of most Jo Malone fragrances. This one reminds me a little of Anais Anais, and, if you like that, you'd probaly like this. It's just a lovely scent -- plain and simple.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Once in a while I just want an uncomplicated, pretty floral. I don't know what fresh jasmine smells like, but this does smell like fresh honeysuckle. Clean and slightly earthy (but with none of the poopoo jasmine is known for; this jasmine is completely housebroken). Lasts a long time for a cologne, provided I apply enough of it. It goes powdery for the first couple of hours, then loses the powder in the late drydown. Smells lovely where it rubbed off on my shirt. Yummy stuff. I'll thoroughly enjoy the sample, but at these prices a full bottle's never gonna happen.

About reviewer (354 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

11 years ago

I love the fragrance itself--it's perfect for those of us who love 100% florals. It's exactly what I expected (I ordered from Neiman Marcus without having tried it!). I give it three stars because of the staying power. There is no reason that a fragrance of this price range (and status range) should last two hours, max. In fact, having applied it before applying my makeup and styling my hair today, I had to apply it again after I was finished getting ready. It's not a fragrance where you'll catch the scent throughout the day--it'll be completely gone in a few short hours. I will admit, however, that the Jo bottles are simply gorgeous, particularly for people who love contemporary traditional luxury style/design. I bought it in part for that reason--because I love the bottle and wanted it on my bathroom shelf! It arrived in a cute Jo box tied with a ribbon, which is nice.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

from

11 years ago

When first tried on, this smells sickeningly sweet and heady. But after 5-10 minutes, it settles in a warm, girly and slightly soapy scent, which for me is pure jasmine. This is one of the few jasmine scents I can put on, because it isn't heady or too sweet. The lasting power is mediocre for an EDT; I get wiffs of it after 2-3 hours of wearing it, but after that I have to stick my nose to my wrist to smell it. But, I can carry the little bottle in my bag, so I don't particularly worry about it. I was searching for a purely floral, somewhat romantic scent now that spring is almost here. Being in a mood for Jasmine lately, this one fitted great; I'm not sure I will feel the same for it if this mood is over. Anyone who cannot stand jasmine, should stay away from this one. Note: I also tried Mint Jasmine, but for some strange reason, my skin brought out only the mint and no jasmine whatsoever.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Honeysuckle and Jasmine is my absolute FAVORITE Jo Malone fragrance! My grandmother used to make a 'jasmine-brooch' for me every morning by taking our backyard's jasmine flowers and assembling them together on a pin. Jasmine is not very often seen in the west, but where I grew up in Asia, our backyard was full of pots of these flowers and they're commonly found on the streets in our neighborhood too. I really love this fragrance for all the memories it brings forth! I personally think that this fragrance is best when worn on its own. It's clean and simple, and not to be cluttered with other scents that can mask its delicacy. The price of Jo Malone fragrances is very affordable in the 100mL version (here I paid 118$CAD or 133$CAD with tax). You get a much better deal this way than with the 30mL version (~80$CAD). Packaging: I think they can do better than to just put three stickers (front, back, bottom) on the glass bottles... Not to mention that one of my bottles (Honeysuckle and Jasmine) had a huge bubble entrapped in the front sticker and that the bottom bar-code sticker was peeling off. And for this reason, I will take off (at least) 1 lippie for all their fragrances. However, I do love their signature cream-black boxes.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

2.0

11 years ago

A strong generic floral, but I can't detect any actual honeysuckle or jasmine notes. Headache-inducing.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

12 years ago

I don't care what anyone says about this scent. I'm so in love with myself everyday now, because of this scent. I don't really like to combine it. I like it the way it is. It's nice and light.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther