no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/06/2016

Very gentle on the face. I really like the clean feleing it delivers after it's rinsed off the skin. Lovely, soft scent.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark

EyesBlack

fromJJKZ

Oct/10/2014

On my 3rd bar. Simple clean soap, use it on face, does dry a little but thats normal for any soap and soap based cleanser, no breakouts. Really good as body wash on hot and humid summer day.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/06/2009

i love this! when i bought it, i would be embraced by the fragrance. i use it for a face wash, although i have acne-prone skin. its gentle and i love it! my skin feels clean after i use it.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Dark

HairBrown

Aug/28/2006

I use this soap on my face as a sort of bar-cleanser. I enjoy the smell and it leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and taut. This has become one of my favorite facial soaps . . . I will definitely re-purchase.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal

Jul/29/2006

This is the soap to use if you have dry skin. I purchased this at wal mart after a lady informed me how good it was. I bought 2 bars, they are only like $1.50. This soap leaves your skin ultra soft (my skin felt like satin) and clean without stripping your skin. No need to slather on lotion if you don't want to. Also its not heavily scented.

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Jan/29/2006

I have terribly sensitive skin and often cant use most soaps/washes apart from Weleda Calendula Soap, Eucerin Body Wash and E45 Body wash. Then I decided to take a chance with Palmers Soap with Vitamin E because their Cocoa Butter Cream loves my skin. Its creamy and luxurious yet affordable (ranging fron Є2.50-Є5.50, depending on where you bought it). It doesnt dry out my skin …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

1.0

Oct/22/2005

The plant-y dirt fragrance gagged me.
I couldn't take the smell of this soap.
I had to throw it away after one use.

The smell is like dirt grass, or some weird chemical

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry

EyesBlue

Jun/27/2005

I've been using this to wash my face for a couple of days now and like how creamy the lather is. It makes my face feel so clean and even though my already dry skin gets dried out a bit afterwards moisture comes back to it a little while later with use of this bar soap. Other cleansers/soaps don't do that even if they don't dry me out at all after washing. Plus I think this has been …Read more

About reviewer (316 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

EyesBlack

Jul/12/2004

I have only been able to get this once in the uk, and I am gutted, as it was excellent. Lovely moisturizing choccy soap! If I spy it again I will stockpile!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35