AHAVA Advanced Mud Masque

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A bit harsh, though on my oily skin it's gives me a matte finish, reduces pimples and doesn't dry my skin much.
Doesn't smell great, but i'm not one to be annoyed by that.
All in all, a good mask for what I wanted but i'm not sure if i'll buy again, I think i'll try to find something better.

I was lucky enough to find this mask at TJ Maxx for 14.99, and I say lucky because I really, really like it. It goes on lightly, has a pleasant smell and it hardens but not too hard (I like my masks to harden). I cleans the pores very well, leaves my skin super soft and does not dry out the skin or makes it feel tight.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I heard this was great, so when I saw it at the dollar stores I bought several. I don't enjoy using it, which to me is important. It is salty grainy thin brown mud. It stings like mad and smells weird, like salty mud. I imagine it could completely sterilize your skin. You can keep it. Come and get some off my swap list. I'll stick to the bright green clays that smell divine and make me dream of mermaids, not primitives.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't expecting the mask to be quite so liquidy, and I did shake it before opening it. It went on super thin and it did sting my skin a bit, nothing unbearable but I would say sensitive skins beware. It says to leave on for 3 minutes but I just left it on until it was completely dry everywhere. Before rinsing it off I could see that it really sucked a lot of oil out of the pores on my nose. Overall I don't notice a difference in my skin. I have only used it once so far and I will report back after I use this a few more times. $28 at Bath & Body Works but I got it on sale for $7 otherwise I probably would never have chosen this.

I was very fortunate to find this mask at a gas station. The price was exceptional at $1.99 and I quickly snatched a few. This mask has to be shaken before you apply it or it will be a runny consistency. Overall the mask made my skin very smooth, although it was a bit drying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This mud has quite a rep for solving impossible skin problems. It didn't work for me, but then I have very problematic skin. I don't doubt that it has helped others.

It stings a bit when you apply, so use it BEFORE shaving. The smell is not great, but there is no hint that anything has been added...must be the natural smell. I'm left lukewarm by the whole thing.

I love this stuff. It is fun to apply and its great because all the minerals are so good for your skin to give u a nice healthy glow. I use it about once per month but if you want great results, you should use at least 2-3 treatments before u notice great changes in your skin. This is great to get rid of dirty, dry skin. Definetly will repurchase. HG for masks.

I love this mask. It really makes my skin as smooth as ever. It is quite pricey, but definitely worth it.

this is a fun product. you can even feel the masque working while it's on, and it's not too hard to rinse off afterwards. leaves my skin fresh and beautiful! will always repurchase ;)

I love this stuff - then again I am a mask addict. I have to say though that it leaves my skin glowing and very very soft. It's a little gritty when you go to remove it (once it's dry) so it may not be great for those with senstitive skin. I have oily combo breakout prone skin that is used to harsher treatments (fyi). While it's not dirt cheap, it's also no frills - no fragrance or anything like that.