Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Liquid Soap

Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Castille Liquid Soap

4.6

Not tested on animals

this is god sent. for the longest time, i was looking for something that my sensitive skin wouldn't react to. i used Cetaphil, QV and others but it did nothing to improve the acne and blackheads i was getting on my body. Read online that this is good so went hunting for it in Singapore. Found a shop that sells it. Since using this, my skin condition has improved. the smell is ok, i wish we had more range here. lathers well. i'm happy.

on 9/22/2013 1:03:00 PM

Dr. Bronners. IS AMAZING, it does' dry out my skin, or my animal. It keeps Flea's, Ticks, Mosquitos. AWAY. doesn't dry out my cats skin or my dogs. helps with my breathigs. is all around amazing

on 10/25/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really love Dr Bronner's products and especially this scent: it's relaxing and invigorating and makes me feel clean but not stripped dry although I had to learn how to dilute this properly for my skin. If I'm not careful, this stuff will dry my skin.

Another plus is that if I take a tablespoon or less of this and pour it in the tub at the very end of my shower, it cleans the tub of my body oil and conditioner, which is obviously a great thing too.

on 8/14/2011 3:12:00 PM

Great, basic soap. Good for body & face. It is not at all drying, but balancing for my combo-sensitive skin. Some use it for hair, in my experience it was totally ineffective as shampoo.

This scent is great, I prefer it to the peppermint (which can sting!) and the citrus orange (which is really light).

FYI, it is great for cleaning your bathtub/shower too!

on 3/4/2012 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i dont remember the last time i didnt shower with dr. bronners liquid soap. i started out with peppermint and i liked the tingle but found it too drying i switched to lavender. it was nice but the scent of eucalyptus is well suited for me. i love it. i will always buy this soap but i might switch up scents. ive been stuck with eucalyptus for at least 4 years though.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This was the only Dr bronners I didn't like in the shower. My husband didn't mind it but he preferred the others. It still gets 5 stars because it is the best thing during germ season. I used it as the main cleaner during that time, mostly for eucalyptus' properties for disinfecting the air. Wonderful for mopping floors with when there's sick people in the house!

on 5/18/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Wow the eucalyptus smell is really strong! Added to the bath water when I need a soak it foams beautifully and really clears the breathing after a long smoggy day in a city. Most importantly it does not dry the skin which is surprising for something that foams that much!

on 2/26/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using the bar soap version of this soap for the last two months. I use it on my hair and my body. At first, I thought I had to use an ACV rinse after washing my hair with this soap, but over the past few weeks, I've realized that I don't! (I live in a region with soft water.) I do use a moisturizing conditioner after shampooing. I've noticed a couple of things:
1.) I had started to get some dandruff from my previous shampoo. I used to use baking soda to clear up dandruff and to keep it at bay, but I noticed that my hair was starting to be bleached by it (I have black hair and it looked as thought it had been henna-ed) After two uses of this soap the flakes had gone away!
2.) The overall condition of my scalp has improved. My old shampoos used to leave my scalp a little dry. If i parted my hair, i could see the white dry marks on my scalp. Using castile soap has rejuvenated my scalp so that it no longer looks white, and rather looks as moisturized as the rest of my skin.
3.) The eucalyptus smell of the bar soap is really mild. It doesn't linger (though I wish it would). I am going to try the liquid peppermint version next, because I would like more of a tingle and a stronger scent.

Great, natural, vegan (!!) product that can be used from head to toe!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

I suffer from Keritosis Pilaris (ingrown hairs) all over my body, and this product works wonders. Eucalyptus is an anti-inflammitory and I use this when my skin is kicked up and I have a lot of breakouts. I use a scrubby sponge or a pumice sponge, and follup up the Bath and Body Works Eucalytpus lotion, and it works wonders on my KP.

I've never used it on my face, because I try not to upset the already delicate balance of my acne.

I don't use it every day, as it's very potent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Each product is made a little differently. This one tends to burn my sensitive skin. I've noticed this product line does a great job at cleaning and also exfoliating too ! I'll try the other scents instead of this one.