Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA

on 11/3/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The smell and texture of this product is heavenly, but it's quite drying. I recommended mixing it with the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser or a similar consistency. It can be used daily, but I recommend only using it every other day or two to prevent over exfoliating your skin. The price is usually more than $10 in Canada, so if you find this product on sale, definitely give this a try!

Decent face wash. Doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. It has gentle beads to softly exfoliate.

I actually love this stuff. The scent. The effects. I used it for years and so did DH however when the microbeads furor came out I just could not continue with this product. We now use a st. Ives product which is ok but not a great substitute. I understand j&j will be getting rid of the microbeads in the future. In that case would repurchase in a heartbeat. I miss this stuff!

on 12/4/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Probably my favorite scrub. It's not so abrasive that it leaves raw spots on the face. I'm not sure people with acne would be crazy about this scrub, but it's great for dry,sensitive,and combination skin. It has a slight fragrance that I happen to like.

Packaging is great. Other reviewers on here have noted that it's impossible to squeeze out too much,and they're right!

Only caveat is don't let the lather get in your eyes...it stings!!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This product is okay. I like how it's on the gentle side and that the micro beads are smaller than some others brands. It also doesn't leave a residue and feels nice on the skin. I have skin that peels and flakes from acne and dry skin so I thought this would buffer it off. Unfortunately, it didn't really do too much for me so I would only buy it again if my skin stops peeling and flaking as much as it does.

on 4/8/2017 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it!!! Works well and it smells so good super gentle on the face, while the small micro exfoliants deeply cleanses

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I continue to repurchase this face scrub after about a decade of use. It is a good neutral daily scrub (as promoted), though not particularly "brightening" despite its claims. For smoothing and scrubbing, I find it to be excellnt. It is gentle and does not irritate my sensitive skin. It removes my flakies and helps clear my skin when I have breakouts. It does not dry out my skin or lea my skin uncomfortable or tight. I have used it in my twenties and thirties, with great success. I would say this is comparable to a high-end skincare scrub, but at an excellent price and widely available at pharmacies. The scent is mild and does not boher me. The packaging isok, in that I love a squeeze tube and the product dispenses easily and remains fresh for th duration of te product's life. As I keep it in my soer, I do wish that waterdidn't pool as easily in the cap, but this is not very bothersome to me.

on 2/18/2015 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely scrub, and probably my favorite for everyday use. It is so gentle on the skin, but it also incredibly effective. After I use it, it vastly improves my skin texture; there are no dry patches and my skin is left smooth, soft, and even. I even have found that the few imperfections there are on my skin (very faint scarring and dark spots) have reduced. I can't fault it, as I love everything from the smell to the product to the packaging. By the way, the packaging is awesome because there is no way to squeeze too much out. I just love that even though this is so incredibly effective, it's so gentle. No matter how long or hard I scrub, there's no way to damage the skin unlike some scrubs (looking at you, St. Ives). But really, it's a lovely scrub all skin types will love and I recommend it fully.

on 2/8/2015 6:01:00 PM

I got this as a free full sized sample with a bottle of Averno cream. I used it for a couple of weeks before switching to a lush faval scrub that I was give and like better. however, this was a really good product for me. its gentle enough to use once even twice a day and I found it did not iirtate my acne or cause any clogged pores. The scent was refreshing and it comes out of this really tiny nozzle so it isn't messy at all. The only thing was I didn't really notice a difference in unclogging my pores at all, so it was a bit useless for that, but I liked it as a daily facial cleanser!

Not bad. Of course that doesn't mean I'm claiming it to be a miracle worker, but it does the job. Its gentle and can be used on sensitive skin. I don't see any brightening effect but I mean it doesn't hurt and it can be used daily..... if a lot of scrubs damage your skin try this one. It doesn't have a scent or that extremely rough scrub feel. you can barely feel it on your skin.