Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil - Black Magic 161

Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eyeliner Pencil - Black Magic 161

3.7

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Talc, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice, deep black that applies smoothly/easily. I only line my upper lid with this, at the base of my lashline, and I have had no issues with smudging/fading. It was inexpensive, and works well, so I'd repurchase!

This eyeliner is my favorite of all the drugstore brands. It doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Definitely try if you are looking for a low cost, high quality liner. :)

on 6/15/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

great basic black pencil eyeliner, nothing fancy but gets job done and decent pricing too. a staple eyeliner for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Not impressed with this- at all. It's a simple pencil but there are so many better quality simple black eyeliners.

on 8/19/2013 10:56:00 PM

For the price, I actually really like this eyeliner. I use it for my everyday look- just a simple line on my top lid plus a tiny wing at the end. I've never used it on my waterline though, but I never wear eyeliner on my waterline anyway.

Yes, it does smudge a little. But then again, I have really watery eyes and also I tend to rub them a lot. A little peek in the mirror and a swipe of your finger can correct the smudging, so it's not a big deal to me.

It goes on smoothly for me. Not as smoothly as some top-shelf eyeliners, but it's pretty good for a drugstore eyeliner. I'd definitely buy another once mine runs out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It is very black and smooth the only reason i dont like this is beacause I have watery eyes, i put it on my tight line and it just transferred to my water line, so if you have normal eyes i think you meant like this but its not for me.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I was very disappointed by this eyeliner. I have it in three shades: Black Magic, Special Brown, and a light blue shade. It smudges and flakes off, and looks horrible. ) :
Next.

I like how this stuff glides on.

It is quite smudgy, especially on the bottom. It also seems to have a blue/gray tint, it isn't pure true black.

It is cheap. It's better than other 3-4 dollar liners I have tried.

But, I like Exaggerate Eye Definer MUCH better. I probably wouldn't repurchase.

on 11/16/2012 3:41:00 PM

My shade: 161 Black Magic

Pros:
Good black colour.
Sharpens easily.
Doesn't drag or tug.
Cheap.
Washes off easily.

Cons:
Smudges a little after an hour or so, but easily corrected.
Blunts quickly.
Doesn't last very long on the waterlines.

I'm on about my 8th one of these eyeliners in about 4 years. I always come back to these as they're cheap and it's good to have a couple lying around the house or in my bag if I ever need eyeliner, but I wouldn't say it was amazing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This eyeliner smudges very easily on the top lid. However I used it on my waterline and it was perfect, it didn't smudge or run and it's the first eyeliner that I've tried that worked perfectly on my waterline. It's $3USD so it's absolutely worth a try to see if it works for you.