Tom's of Maine Honeysuckle Baby shampoo

3.3

Not tested on animals
Tom's of Maine is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not clean hair, is extremely weak.

Nice scent. It didn't lather well. It made my hair tangly, too. Maybe better for someone with shorter hair who doesn't have to worry about tangles.

To Read all 7 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this shampoo for my son.its a very mild n gentle one without SLS. wht else can u ask for n i got it for 3.99. i would def buy again..

This smells nice, it's gentle, it works well in my hair. It leaves my hair shiny, soft and swingy. Sometimes I can't face the heavily fragranced fake-smelling shampoos first thing in the AM in my shower, I prefer something like this that smells very mild, natural and pleasant. I like the bottle.

This product works well on my baby's hair. It is mild and moisturizing. It also makes his hair shiny after shampooing. The only problem I have is the overpowering flowery smell. It took a little while to get used to, but it works great so I can't complain.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, am I disappointed. I need to stay away from natural products, I've discovered, as by and large they just don't work for me (Burt's Bees being an example). At any rate, I bought the Honeysuckle shampoo because I had read somwhere that baby shampoo is gentle and would be good for my difficult curly hair. This might be good for babies, but not for my grown-up head! It didn't lather, it was runny, and I had a very hard time getting my head clean. After using it for 3 or 4 days, my scalp started to itch and my hair felt like a sticky mess, so I went out and bought a bottle of my fall-back, Pantene. I don't know if it's just my hair, which it probably is, but this Tom's stuff didn't work...on the plus side, though, the Honeysuckle scent smells lovely on your hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a lovely light honeysuckle scent and leaves hair really soft. A bottle costs under $6 and the bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic. What more can you ask?

Popular Shampoos