Rimmel Lasting Finish - Coral in Gold

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/3/2011 8:19:00 AM

I got this for free from Rimmel :) when i first looked at it, I thought "no wonder why it's free, the colour is horrible" I thought it's too bright orange but the truth is, when I put on my lips, I really really really like it! it goes on quite sheer and it's definitely subtle enough to use everyday even at work. You wouldn't think that until you try it on I would say. The only downside is that it has no staying power, but then it's so cheap so I can put up with that. Would definitely repurchase after I finish this.

on 8/22/2006 10:51:00 PM

Ok, in the store this lipstick looked almost flourescent orange BUT for some reason I thought what the heck, I'll try it. Very scary in the tube but wow - it's so pretty on! A bright orange that can also be worn sheer. It really does brighten up my olive skin. For someone who is afraid to wear reds, this is a good alternative. I don't mind the sweet scent of these lipsticks, which I know some people have complained about. Anyway if you like orange/coral/peach toned lipsticks, don't pass this color by because looks are deceiving!

Love this colour! It looks pretty scary in the tube, but fanastic on the lips, a sheer, pretty pinky coral. I have very dark hair and pale sallow skin, it really helps to perk up my skin and make me look more alive.