The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub

The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Octyl Palmitate (Emollient), Sucrose (Depilatory Agent), Sodium Chloride (Salt) (Viscosity Modifier), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Silica (Absorbent), Mangifera indica (Mango Seed Oil) (Emollient), Glycine soja (Soybean Oil) (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ricinus communis (Castor Oil) (Emollient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) (Emollient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Capsicum frutescens (Capsicum Extract) (Natural Additive), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amylcinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Extract) (Natural Additive), Methyl 2-Octynoate (Fragrance Ingredient), Propylparaben (Preservative), Anisyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 77891 (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour).

on 2/15/2017 7:25:00 PM

This is a lovely body scrub. I love that it feels oily but not sticky and the fragrance sticks around for hours after my shower or bath. I would say that the negative of this product is that it doesn't go that far- in terms of price I only get a couple scrubs out of these tubs!

on 2/11/2017 3:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?!?! It makes my skin feel amazing! Its not too gritty. I love to use it on my legs right before I shave my legs. It exfoliates them just enough. Then I use coconut oil for a little extra moisture and BAM... smooth legs!

on 4/26/2016 2:25:00 PM

The smell is just amazing!it is better for you if you don't have too much dry skin but normal or oily.it leaves your skin so smooth and you feel it so clean and totally shiny.if you have drier skin prefer other body shop scrubs like the one with olive oil!

on 10/22/2015 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this scrub. It definitely smelt like mango and did a good job of exfoliating my skin - much better than the TBS cream based scrubs which are just awful and do nothing. The only drawbacks for me were the amount you get and the fact that I still had to moisturise after using it. I've had other sugar-based scrubs (the ones from Tree Hut spring to mind) where after use there's been no need for me to moisturise as my skin is left feeling really soft and smooth.

The amount of product you get for the price - 200ml (7.4oz) for £13.00 - is rediculous. I only used this about three times before it was all gone (making this cost around £4.30 per use). And when you consider you can get a slightly superior scrub from Tree Hut, which contains more product and costs less, I don't see a reason why you would re-purchase this. However, I think I still would (but only when TBS have a sale on and I can pick it up half price).

on 9/22/2015 10:03:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love this scrub. The scent is juicy fresh mango, and I find it exfoliates really well with no irritation. It does leave a more oily feeling than other BS scrubs, but I like that....the climate where I live is very dry, especially in winter, so this is the perfect scrub for me. Bonus that it smells like summer or Mexico. I have the body butter, the oil and the body spray in this scent, and they're all great.

on 5/24/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because my legs were getting ingrown hairs from epilating and I needed a good exfoliator to combat this. What can I say, the smell is divine and it makes my legs glow!

on 10/16/2014 4:49:00 PM

Really like this sugar scrub. It is quite rough and the crystals are quite large, so it wouldn't be great for people who don't use scrubs often. If your new to scrubs I would suggest the Palmers coco butter body scrub, it's so thick and creamy and super sensitive. Anyway, back to the mango scrub! The smell is lovely and stays on the skin for about 2-3 hours after, the oily residue it leaves in the skin after is actually quite nice and moisturising, personally I quite like that feeling of knowing there is essential oils on my skin to soak in after the shower. I would probably purchase another scent next time just to try the others out.

on 4/14/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a small one of these for $3 (supposed to be $6) as a buy-2 get-2.
Smells nice - fruity. Scrub is a bit oily.

Nice for a stocking stuffer but by no means a HG.

This is a very harsh body scrub which i liked at first texture wise but my mum said it made her hands sore when scrubbing legs and when I saw my legs bleeding I realised it was harsh! The salt and sugar crystals are quite large. Good if ur partial to body scrubs. I got it as a body scrub and has lasted ages but I am not keen on mango scent in general or the smell of this product. Guess it has a slightly exotic smell. I have tried quite a few body shop products but this is my least favourite smell of the fruity ones.

on 1/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Mmm.. Am useing this scrub twice a weak .. And yes it does smells good and make you feel like a baby soft skin last for a long time .. But, It doesn't scrub my body as it supposed to be. To me i prefer rougher scrubs !