Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Eyeshadow

No Image

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

These are Wet 'n' Wild I-Sparkle quads. I wanted these, and they were a special edition so I didn't think I could get them; but lo, and behold, I came across them for a very good price and bought all three!
I am glad I did! Each quad is embodied in a flower design and is so pretty to look at. I found that I can go soft colors on my lids, and if someone wanted to go darker, they can do that. too. What a wonderful shadow for a wonderful price! Oh yes, they have a slide-out, very usable mirror.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It was a little too dry for my eyes with out an eyeshadow base...the color though was really nice and brightened up my eyes.. I have Silk Finish Eyeshadow in Tropical Sands #256 which looks a little peachy/Flesh tone in the container but on my skin it was a nice flesh tone that complimented my skin tone...MUST apply with a eyeshadow brush though not your finger tips I don't care if your in a rush you will not get a good application at all ... it absorbs the oil from your fingers

I got this in Plum Silva, a shimmery dark eggplant shade, and was pleasantly surprised. The color and pigmentation is great and it actually lasts on the eye and doesn't crease for me. Definitely want more colors of these! To really make this last on the eye, cover lid with eyeliner THEN cover with eyeshadow. Works great!

on 11/16/2005 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is absolutely atrocious eyeshadow. I bought some because I got stuck out of town with no makeup and needed a quick fix. These things have NO pigment. It's just a thick, heavy powder with barely any color to it. Looks cheap and trashy. I threw it away. If you're broke, find a better brand on clearance. This isn't even worth the three bucks.

Ah, the lovely grocery store brands. This is probably the least expensive eyeshadow in existence. Despite that -- it's a decent product, if you're new to makeup and don't want to make a huge investment in something you're just starting to use. One drawback is that there is a very limited choice of colors available.

For optimal results I would recommend using this shadow in conjunction with MAC paint (my favorite being Bare Canvas) or another primer.

on 9/17/2005 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is prolly the worst eye shadow I've tried.
These arent pigmented at all, it just doesnt show, they got NO STAYING POWER what so ever
and these burned my eyes. Maybe because W&W is so cheap... continued >>

on 11/15/2003 4:11:00 PM

Packaging similar to Jane or Mac. Works pretty well for such a cheap eyeshadow, goes on easily and has OK staying power.

on 9/21/2003 3:34:00 PM

I luv these eyeshadows! I got 225 Chrome and it looks so pretty and shimmery on my eye and it lasts a long time too! =) It's worth it because the price is so cheaP!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These little eyeshadow quads were among the first cosmetics I ever purchased, and I have a soft spot in my heart for them. It can't be helped! I remember loving the colors, the range provided, the option between shimmery and matte. Went on nicely applied with a brush (never the enclosed foam applicators) over eyeshadow base and stayed there. I could blend these easily, too. Even now, I still love them.

on 11/25/2003 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got Turbulent that consists of 4 colors in it:plummy purple,night blue,white and light grey.All are great,shimmery and long lasting.
Definetly good as (and even better than)other expensive e/s.