Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

on 5/18/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My girlfriend got me this fragrance on my birthday and it smells fresh and great. Two years on I sitll wear it, it keeps my gf happy ;-)

I've been getting mine from Fresh, just seems a lot cheaper than the department stores and I never have the time to go to the shops anyhow.

I've had a few people comment on the smell and I've never heard anything negative yet so don't understand the negative reviews this is getting. Yes its worn by a lot of men but its a nice, clean and crisp fragrance, better than some I have smelt on my way to work! :-/

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I used to be in love with this scent. However I found men everywhere felt like taking bathes in this fragrance. Too many times have to smelled another man reeking of this scent. Other then that, this scent works well for me. Need to find something more unique.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

on 7/9/2009 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A melon or citrus and persimmon. A warm ocean summer scent. For a man who is elegant and understated. As Armani is. This scent is better for my son than my husband.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

yuk this stuff stinks and every time i see a gay dude at the mall or out he allways has this crap on it so nasty

on 2/24/2008 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

my husband and i tried a sample at ulta...and we just fell for it....i got the big bottle to him for v-day...the scent just makes me feel like im on cloud nine!!LOL!its a soft. fresh scent!!LOVE IT!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

most favorite cologne ever for a man. period. any man. i can pick this scent out anywhere and everytime i smell it, i'm instantly in a good mood. perfect!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

My boyfriend loves this scent, which I find a bit odd because he discriminates against fragrances so much, especially those that are citrusy. I find it to be unisex. I have no probably wearing it during the day, but for the evening, especially on a man, it is not nearly musky enough.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my boyfriend's signature scent. It's irresistibly fresh and I read somewhere in a parfum review, women are spraying some on their wrists to relieve stress. I actually want to buy some and spray on my pillows. My boyfriend laughs because I can't help but sniff him when i first see him. hehe. I love this cologne.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance