Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.5

on 3/18/2017 4:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I do see where this is associated with boys and men who bathe in their scent, as it's very very easy to overdo it. But used in moderation, it's very nice. Mostly a standard mens aquatic, there is a salt air note that is true. I wish it was stronger and lasted longer than the aquatic notes, because i adore that salt air note. One of my customers came in on a gray day and smelled exactly like the ocean during a storm, all ozone and salt air, fresh water, a hint of seaweed...this is what he was wearing. I tried it on me (I'm female) and the detergent/aquatic notes swamped that lovely salt air. I just bought a one dollar dupe at the dollar store and am wearing it anyway. in the more diluted cheap dupe, the salt air is a bit stronger and the aquatic bergamot/vetiver is much less overpowering. I would call this pleasant and unoffensive, used in moderation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a woman, i tried to spend money on this men perfume. I blind-bought this, and at the first smell i really don't like it. It's like i'm hating myself for wasting lots of money for this. But then maybe because i'm not used to this kind of smell. I'm a perfume lover, i collect perfumes and love wearing all of them. I just kept smelling this perfume until i already got used to it. But then still, there are still times that i hate it or gave me headache sometimes. That's why i just let my dad where it, or even i wear it also whenever i wear boyish outfits.

on 5/16/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cologne is smells divine! Its one of my favorites and I always spray it on my brother. I will repurchase.

on 2/6/2012 11:41:00 PM

A top buy for my hubby.It has a very sophisticated smell and you can't miss and sexy as well. Its not too heavy.. just perfect.

on 1/4/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fresh/aromatic/woody fragrance; in my opinion one of the best mens fragrance of all time! It smells richly freshly divine, manly! So appealing, not boring just something perfect without being complicated. My brother loves this one; and we don't care about the "popular category" or a mass market guys fragrance that had become over the years; the fact is that is a well done mens fragrance, with excelent longevity, and good quality! U never go wrong with this, I know when my bro smell good and I love it. I bought a bottle for my bf who love it too!!! If you want a well done fragrance for your man go for this and 212 sexymen, chanel platinum egoiste, givenchy pi and pi neo (my brothers top 5 fragrance) a nice gift for the man in your life!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I loved this scent! My brother uses it and I just love it! There has been several situations in which I have smell it on guys and once again, I just love it! At least I know what to buy my bro for Christmas!

Boy if you were this you'll definitely turn heads your way. It smells sooo good and sexy! My husband love this so much. One spray is all you need. A little goes a long way. It is long wearing. You throw your man's shirt with this perfume sprayed on it your hamper will smell like the perfume.

on 4/13/2011 1:35:00 PM

I definitely didn't buy it for the packaging, I bought it because I smelled it on someone on the bus and was instantly intrigued. It has a great scent that lasts - the biggest attitude with this one is less is more. Will definitely buy it again when mine runs out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

One of the best men fragrances I have ever smelled!!! A friend of mine wears this a lot, and I love it! I can smell from far away and it lasts for hours, even though he is a smoker!!! If I had a boyfriend for sure thatīs something I would like him to wear (although if we broke up would be terrible because I never wanna get sick of this scent)! Itīs sexy, powerful, very male scent! Itīs very elegant, refined. I imagine a successful man like George Clooney wearing this LOL. Im even thinking about buying it for myself! Thatīs how much I love it! I recomend it to any man out there that wants to cause a good impression on anybody!

my husband has been wearing this..he loves it. i hate it. its way too sweet and cheap smelling. smells like something youd give your bf in middle school. maybe ill start spraying like crazy outside when hes away so we can get a new cologne already!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance