Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.2

on 4/3/2018 9:20:00 PM

I've been buying this for my son for the last two years for Christmas. He is 23, so it's his first real fragrance. Light and fresh, he loves it year round. There always seem to be some nice bonus gift sets available around the holidays. I'm glad it's a classic because he is very happy when he opens the box!

on 3/13/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im a female and know 2 men that wear this. On one guy it smells great. On the other one, not so much. So I would definitely suggest trying this before you buy it. It is on the pricey side so I wouldnt suggest a "blind buy".

on 11/23/2013 2:19:00 PM

Absolute Garbage !! Bought it Tried it Gave it Away. Dont waste your money unless your a Girly

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A great clean, crisp and sophisticated scent great for 20-30 somethings!
I love this, and use this as a work scent! But I use the eau de toilette and don't rate the apres rasage much.

Ugh. the most overused overrated mens smell out there. It just smells so ordinary. I was having a conversation with the fragrance counter sales clerk at macy's and he agreed. It's what they recommened because it's a "safe and oriniary scent." So many men wear it! He also said to him it smelled like 3am in a downtown gay bar bathroom. LOL. Ladies buy your man something else!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with the last review...I hate this stuff! I cannot understand why it's so popular...it reeks! It's such a sharp, offensive scent.

on 8/14/2010 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is awful. I get nothing but an industrial adhesive scent, and don't understand the rave reviews, at all. Won't be on any men I go near.

on 7/27/2010 3:54:00 PM

This has been my favourite cologne/aftershave for the past 2 or 3 years. It is intimate, fresh, deep (but not in the least bit heavy), seductive and naughty. I get even more attention with this on ;-).

on 7/27/2010 3:53:00 PM

on 11/19/2009 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW THIS STUFF SMELLS TERRIBLE AND I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ALL THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS ON THIS ONE. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE SO MAY EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON THIS--- BOGGLES MY MIND. I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE A VERY KEEN SENSE OF SMELL AND HAVE GOOD TASTE IN BOTH MEN'S AND WOMEN'S FRAGRANCES. I WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS COLOGNE, MASCULINE, CLASSY OR SEDUCTIVE AT ALL! THE SMELL MAKES ME NAUSEOUS ACTUALLY. GUYS, IF U ARE READING THIS REVIEW, BELIEVE ME, THERE ARE SO MANY MEN'S COLOGNES OUT THERE THAT SMELL JUST WAY BETTER THAN THIS ONE. GIVE "FIERCE" (BY ABERCROMBIE) A TRY. NOW THIS COLOGNE IS SO SEXY AND IRRISISTIBLE.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Angel for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance