Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

on 1/4/2012 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fresh/aromatic/woody fragrance; in my opinion one of the best mens fragrance of all time! It smells richly freshly divine, manly! So appealing, not boring just something perfect without being complicated. My brother loves this one; and we don't care about the "popular category" or a mass market guys fragrance that had become over the years; the fact is that is a well done mens fragrance, with excelent longevity, and good quality! U never go wrong with this, I know when my bro smell good and I love it. I bought a bottle for my bf who love it too!!! If you want a well done fragrance for your man go for this and 212 sexymen, chanel platinum egoiste, givenchy pi and pi neo (my brothers top 5 fragrance) a nice gift for the man in your life!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

One of the best colognes out there, along with YSL l'homme and Armani Black Code

The only drawback is that pretty much everyone these days wears it...

on 10/10/2008 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this is a very popular scent for men, but that's because it is a great one. It smells wonderful on my hubby, as long as he doesn't bathe himself in it - I find if he overdoes it, that lightness becomes incredibly alcoholy and tart and it just doesn't dry down to anything too nice. But with a light hand on the spritzer, it is fabulous.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Almost all of my guy friends have this, and some of them use it everyday. I love it, it's a really fresh scent that's not too musky, and even though so many of my friends wear it, I haven't gotten tired of it, yet. I recognize it immediately.

on 12/5/2004 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cologne is the best I think I have ever smelled. Esacape for Men is also a close second. My boyfriend wears this and its perfect. Its not too strong and it is both clean and warm smelling.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Pi (For Men)

Popular Fragrances (for Men)